50 Wednesday (A Failed Plan)

<Wednesday>

-Sara POV-

It was 1:25 am when I received a text message. I can't sleep so I wasn't disturbed at all. I looked at the ID and it was Jungkook.

Text message:

Jk: You still awake? Wanna come to a morning party with me?

The f morning party?

Sara: Morning party?

Jk: It's in Jimin's house. I hope you want to since you can see him.

This boy is jealous af.

Sara: Jungkook, I love you. Stop being jealous.

I was giggling while typing the text.

Jk: Okay. Be my date? 😝💕

Sara: Okay fine.

Jk: Great! Be there in 20 minutes.

End of text—

I got up and got ready. Why would Jimin make a morning party? Is a morning party even real?

-20mins-

*beeeep* *beeeep*

It's Jungkook obviously. I grabbed my purse and wore my heels.
He exited the car when I closed the door of the main door. Even though the sun isn't out yet, I can clearly see him shining with his attire. It has no glitter yet it shines. He shines. He is so handsome with his attire. I smiled not knowing.

"Stop blushing" He said and he held my hand. He guided me to the passenger seat. I got in and he went to the drivers side. I properly sat on the seat. He grabbed the steering wheel and we drove off.

I was looking at him the whole time.

"Jungkook" I called him while smiling.

He turned to me with his eyebrows up.

"You look good" I said then I felt my cheeks heat up.

"You look pretty" He said without looking at me. He was focusing on driving.

I continued blushing and we stayed silent during the whole car ride.

We arrived at Jimin's house. Surprisingly there are no other cars around. A party should have plenty of cars parked outside right?

We entered the house. The door was open. I held onto Jungkook's arm tight because I was afraid of the dark house. It was quiet.

"Did Jimin really say the party is held in his house?" I whispered to him.

"Yeah" he said. He was looking for somebody and it was Jimin.

"Jimin??" He called him raising his tone of voice.

We heard footsteps on the stairs. The light suddenly was switched on. It revealed a clean living room and  Jimin on the stairs.

"Great for you to come!" He cheered and fastened his pace going down.

"Where's the party?" Jungkook asked him.

"Here" he said with a smile. A creepy smile.

It became silent then.

No one was talking.

"Where are the people?" I asked

"We are the people." Jimin said looking at me with tough calm eyes.
I held on Jungkooks arm tighter.

"I don't get it." Jungkook said and he held my hand that was holding his arm.