60 The Answer

[ OMG 60 CHAPTERS?! Hahahaah]

-Sara POV-
I was getting my books from my locker when I heard those familiar giggles not so far from my spot. I peeked to see who they were giggling to and I saw Jimin walking through on the hallway. As usual those two girls we're fangirling over him.

He was about to pass me when I called him. He didn't stop nor looked at me. What's wrong with him today? He never misses any of my hi's or hello's. He always respond back.

"Jimin and Sara, please present your report." Our professor called us. I placed the flash drive on the laptop and Jimin was arranging the papers.
I started the slide show and he started to talk. All throughout the report, he was serious and didn't even bother to look at me. I sensed a strange feeling. He definitely has a problem. I was observing him all day. I'll talk to him when school ends.

2:30 pm school ended. It was a Saturday that's why we finished early. I quietly followed Jimin out of the room and I thought of a way to make him look at me. I remembered that he always waits for me when I go to the restroom.

"Yah, Park Jimin! I'll go to the restroom wait for me." I shouted and I made a turn. Of course I wasn't really going to to restroom to pee or something. I just want to observe his actions if he'll wait for me or not. He halted his steps and stayed still for a moment before continuing to walk exiting the school. I sighed and still followed him.

I fasted my pace and I was able to catch him on the bus stop. He didn't bring his car?

"Jimin!" I called him while panting hard. He stood there emotionless. He had his bag on his shoulders and his hands were inside his side pockets. I looked at his side profile before laughing out loud. I walked closer to him and stood beside him. I smiled before saying something.

"I guess you didn't bring your car. Haha" I softly said.

Again, I looked at him and he's not noticing me. He didn't even bother to look at me for a second. Y'know what? I'm done.

"Okay, Jimin. What's wrong?" I said with a monotonous tone while facing him. I can see he's trying hard not to ignore me. He wants to talk yet he doesn't.

"Sara, let's end this." He spoke.

What do you mean?!

"End what?" I was freaking inside but I kept my calm self. He sighed and continued.

"I'm fooling myself." He laughed.

"I'm trying so hard to get you back but I guess that's not the way it's meant to be. You see, for these couple of months I've been wanting to have you back, Sara. It hurts to see you being engaged to man who isn't me. I never wanted to give up but I just look stupid doing this. I'll let you go." He sighed. I'm in shock.

As soon as he said the last sentence, a bus stopped in front of us.

"I'm happy that you're happy with Jungkook." Before he entered the bus, he gave me the most hurtful smile I ever saw. He is hurt all these time. I was hurting him without myself knowing about it. I feel guilty and I feel ashamed. Did he also know that I barely sleep at night because of the thought that he is back in my life. That these confusing feelings are coming back to me.

I thought about the words that came out of his mouth a while ago. They all sound sincere. Is he really letting me go? That easily?

He's not even fighting for me.........again. It just repeated. The past repeated.

I don't even know what to think anymore. I'm tired and fed up. I walked back to the school and hailed a cab to go drop me home.