37 I Don't Deserve You

-Sara POV-

I had a really good time with Jungkook last night. We went to the mall, ate lunch, went shopping, and went on the arcade. He won games and gave the prizes to me. I was so happy. I felt the happiness that I lost when Jimin hurt me.

It's now Monday and I'm in the classroom with my palm on my chin. I was bored. Jungkook is not here yet....nor Jimin.

I looked at my watch and it's 9:40.
Jungkook usally comes around 9:30. Where could he possibly be.

-Jungkook POV-

Yeeeey! It's Monday and I will see Sara again for a whole week! We had fun yesterday. I was happy and she was happy. That was my goal and I did it.

I came to school around 9:20. Classes starts at 10:00. I came early because I was bored at my dorm. I went through the stairs. I made a turn and saw a guy standing at the top step. I slowly looked up and it was Jimin.

I gave him a smile. He didn't return it. He had his hands on both of his pockets and he was strangely looking at me like I killed someone.

I took a step forward and he took a step downward.

I stopped and he keeps on coming down. His gaze is creeping me out.

When there was only one step between us, he spoke.

"Do you like my wife?" He straightaway said.

I gave him a confused face.

"Do you like Sara?" He repeated.

I nodded. What can I do I am an honest person.

He closed the space between us and he grabbed my collar.

"Woaaaah Jimin calm down!" He pinned me on the wall.

He was breathing deeply and his eyes were too scary.

"You know she's taken and you're my cousin. How could you??"

I finally had the courage to say him this.

"Yes I know you two are married, but take a look at her! She isn't happy anymore. You took her for granted when she's still hypnotized by you! I like her and I am willing to take care for her like what real husbands do to their wife! If you can't fix your problem then I don't see any problem about me liking Sara!"

He pulled me up even more. I was so close to chocking.

"You are my cousin for peetes sake!!"

"So what?! Does that ban me from liking her? In my opinion, your marriage is just a show off. You don't even lover her because you are just forced to marry her. She doesn't deserve a man like you!"

"Oh so you think she deserves someone like you??!"

I grabbed his hand and with my pig muscles I pushed his hand away.

"Well at least I am not you!"

And with that I stormed off. I ran up the stairs to the floor where our classroom is.

That sht Jimin! What's the matter with him.

-Jimin POV-

I didn't control myself. I was jealous. YES! I admit it! I am jealous.

I really want for Sara and I to be okay. I wanted a good relationship. But when the moment I changed, she also changed.

I would never hurt my cousin, Jungkook, but I guess this feeling of love and jealous is really strong to take over someone's self-control.

✨PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT✨
I'm doing another ff and it's also about PARK JIMIN!

It's entitled "She's Mine Says The IDOL"

I'll give some details later on some chalters. When I release it, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE support it like you support FALLEN ❤️😉