5 Best Friend

Prof exited the room with Mr. Park. There was a moment of silence.

"Pssst"
"Hey"

The guy to my left whispered to me. Leaning a bit from his seat.

I looked at him. And threw a "what" face. Holy cow..he's cute af.

"You know I like you."

What was that.

"As a person."

Oh..

"I like what you did to him a while ago. No one is brace enough to do that to him." He smiled.

"Wow...really? Well, I just felt like doing it."

He turned his body to face me and I just turned my head facing him. We leaned closer to hear each other. The silence in the classroom is odd.

My seatmate and I talked for minutes.

"Hahahah! Really? Wow." I said cuz he told me a really fun story in his high school years.

"I didn't get your name a while ago. What's your name again? I am Jungkook. Nice to meet you." He offered his hand.

"Ahh..I am Sara, Min Sara. Nice to meet you too." I gave him my hand and we shook hands.

We literally did 10 handshakes that went up and down. And we just smiled staring at each other.
Until prof entered the room, breaking our handshake and stares. He faced the front and so did I.

*wow he's cute and funny*
I smiled internally thinking that I found someone to talk to comfortably.

"Sorry about him. Let's start. I will introduce to you the subject I'll be teaching this semester." Then prof did his thing.

I can't stop thinking about Jungkook.

I think I made my best friend on this very day. Can't this first day get any better?