58 Silent Thoughts

{ I just wanna congrats BTS for all their achievements throughout the years. Even though I'm a fresh ARMY (check my bio) I am a true fan and I love them forever. 방탄소년단 축하합니다 🎉😍}

-Sara POV-

Six months til the wedding. I'm getting hyped but I'm still confused. I thought saying YES to Jungkook will end all these questions, but turns out,...it didn't.

I'm at school right now typing on my computer. The report is three days from now. Jimin and I are almost done. Just a few more articles and some practice and we're done.

"Hey lady!" A voice whispered on my ear. That gave me chills. I turned to my right and I was greeted by a smiling Jimin. Our faces are so close. His chin is almost touching my right shoulder and our faces are just two inches apart. He backed up first and cleared his throat.

"Let's have lunch together." He offered.

I want to say yes. .........

.....yah! Say yes you idiot! C'mon Sara say yes!

Sht why can't I respond. Have I gone mute?!

"Silence means yes!" He smiled again and got back to his seat.

I was still staring at the board and I tried to clear my mind about what happened. I froze. I didn't utter any word nor made any movement. Why was I like this all of a sudden?

I have my lunch with me and I sat opposite to Jimin. He has a sandwich and an apple juice. That looks like a snack for breakfast.

"That's your lunch?" Oh finally I spoke.

"Hmm?" He took a bite from his sandwich and poked the straw on his juice.

I smiled looking at the scene. He's cute. Sht....stop it.

"I'm saving money." He said.

{ARMYs be like: oh yeah we feel you!!}

"Oh" I said and ate my burrito. Then I also took a bite from my nachos.

We finished early and we headed back to the hallways.

"Gotta go to the restroom!" I said to him. I really can't hold this pee anymore. I ran to the nearest restroom and I let it out. Ohhhh satisfying.

I washed my hands, dried it and I stepped out of the restroom. As I got out, I got scared when Jimin appeared in front of me.

"Oh gosh did you really wait for me??" I said while laughing.

"Yeah. That's my job" I looked at him and he has that sincerity in his eyes. I smiled and ignored the fact that he cared for me.

This guy is really changing up his game. He's different from before. Now, he is a gentleman and a sweet person. Nope....can't fall again! I have Jungkook.

School's finally over. Most of the teachers are not around so we finished early. It's like 2 pm right now. As usual I am heading home with Jimin.