13 What's Wrong

Another day.
I'm slowly getting tired in going to school, but I have to. You know...for my future.
I tapped my ID when I entered the building and rushed to my classroom even though there's still 20 minutes before the class starts.
I entered the room and went to my seat.
As I took my seat someone whispered,
"Hey Sara." I looked to my left to see Jungkook leaning over.
I smiled with my happy eyes and raised my eyebrow.
"Sorry I was gone for 3 days. My family and I have something to do."

"Oh It's okay. I survived anyway." And I slightly laughed.

Then I heard students whispering in front and others fixing themselves and their chairs.

I looked over to the front and saw the scary guy with the black hoodie and all a.k.a.  Jimin. His head lowered. He went to his sit beside me. I slowly held the side of my chair and moved to the opposite side. I was still traumatised by what happened last night. I moved closer to Jungkook.

"What's the matter." He saw me shaking.

"N-nothing" I replied.

"Oh come on. Don't hide anything from me. I'm your only friend." His voice raising as if he's proving to me that I can't live without him. (Oh my gosh does that even make sense. Sorry I don't know what to write. Just imagine creatively)

"It's just....J-jimin. I don't understand him." I whispered

"Oh really? Well he does have some problems. Really big ones."

"How did you know?"

He chucked then said, "He's my first degree cousin."

Oh. I widened my eyes and made an "o" shape with my mouth. Woah. I was 'Jungshooked'.

"There was some problem and it seems that he's not over it....yet."

"May I know what?" I asked.

He backed for a bit.
"Woah that's out of the limits Sara. It's personal to him. He must be the one to tell you."

"Oh." I said. Slowly I turned to look at the pitiful figure of Jimin. Scary but pitiful. Again, he's resting his head on his desk.