17 I'll Let Her Know

-Jungkook POV-

I jogged on the hallways trying to catch up with Jimin.
He seemed to eneter the boys' comfort room.

"Hey Jimin"

He was checking himself out on tje mirror...hehe nah just kidding. Okay I'll be serious.

He has his hands on the counter and his head wad tilted downward. He was red and angry.

"Jimin..." I called him again.

This time he slowly faced me and I can see his eyes becoming teary.

"You're remembering 'it' again." I sighed and went closer to him.

"I d-don't know w-why..." His voice breaking.

I held his left shoulder and comforted him.

"Well...I can't help you with that. Just move on and please don't shout at Sara again, okay? You know she's just tired because of you—...."

I stopped for I heard him sobbing.

"No....AHH!!" He cried and punched the counter. His knuckles became purple.

Oh shit my cousin is strong...wonder where he got it?...*wink*

"I-I....I can't forget it. Every time I see Sara..I remember all that had happe—"

"Stop Jimin. You have to move on." I removed my hand from his shoulder and decided to let him calm himself alone. I waled towards the door.

Befor I leave, "And uhm hey....You should explain it to her. You made her cry, Jimin." And then I left him there, alone and sobbing.

ㅜㅜ

•VOTE and COMMENT!• ❤️