Prologue

(The only parts that have been published have been rewritten. I still have further to go but please bear with me, hope you like the rewritten parts so far!) I still have to go back and make more edits to this book, I always reread all of my stories and always, always catch new things that need to be fixed or better be elaborated on. This will more than likely take 6-8 months but as of now all the chapters are current.

Also once I finish the second book i will host a Q and A in one chapter of the second book, so any questions you may have can be asked once the second book is finished or they can be asked here and I will answer all questions you have about this book and the second book.

     I never expected my life to turn out the way it did. I never expected to be staring my mate in the face while he said those disastrous words to me. At first I didn't acknowledge them, opting to ignore them before my hearing came back and the world around me came into full spin faster and faster until my world turned upside down. Before a family curse involves me and the mate who left me standing alone at my birthday party. Before the voice in my head telling me to do unspeakable things. Before the voice in my head took full control. My world will never be the same anymore, not when the ancient being laying dormant in my soul awakens when my soul is shattered.