21. Moon Child

Reading through books of my ancestors my head grows heavy and begins to ache with all the information I have been taking in. With a slam of the book I sit back in my computer chair closing my eyes. "Why do my family have to be ruthless assholes ?" I ask out loud before I stand up. Four weeks have passed and I feel like I'm getting no where. Standing up I take my shirt off to take a shower and stop. "Since when have I gained weight ?" Asking myself I stop while my eyes widen. (Werewolf pregnancies run a little fast in the first two months because of the werewolf genes. Then they slow down into the third and fourth mont. She will be pregnant like a normal human for nine months or I'm just fooling you 😏) Checking my calendar I see I was supposed to start my period a week ago. "Oh no." I say before I grab my stuff and head out to my car. "No this can't be happening." I say pulling up to a pharmacy parking my car. Hesitation becomes me and I sit there drumming my thumbs against my steering wheel. "It's okay from all the stress is probably why."

Peering down at the positive pregnancy tests. I bite my lip before I hear a knock at the door. "Hey it's Jackson can I come in ?" I hear him say and my eyes widen. Picking up the pregnancy tests I drop them on the floor and I close my eyes. "Amelia are you okay ? Let me in !" He says knocking on the door. Picking up the tests I stick them under my cabinet and stand back up seeing the empty pregnancy boxes. Opening my door I see Jackson about to knock again and I grab his fist quickly in my hand. "I couldn't do that before." I say dropping his wrist. Smelling the air he looks at me. "You smell different." He says walking into my room smelling my neck while I just stand there heart racing and scared for him to find out. "I changed perfumes." I say while he backs away. "No you didn't you still use Burberry it's my favorite scent along with the scent of pine needles." He says smelling me again and I blush at the accuracy of my Burberry perfume and my candle that smells like pine. "Your scent is mixed with something else now." He says closing his eyes.

Jackson tunes in to the world around him hearing his heartbeats and the sound of something else. A faint heartbeat that's not their own but it's there. (I know it takes longer to hear a heartbeat. The queen did say she was....,going to "move things along.")

"Are you pregnant ?" I ask stepping back with a smile on my face while she looks up to me with a solemn look. "Yes I think so I took four pregnancy tests. They're all positive." She says crossing her arms together. "That's great!" I say picking her up twirling her around while she looks at me while I set her back down. Sitting on her bed she looks up to me while tears gather in her eyes. "What does this mean for the prophecy ?" I question.

"It means we're in deep ship little wolf." Luca says while Amelia stands smiling and Jackson growls at the fae before him.