2. Don't

Never really being a morning person but for some odd reason thinking waking up at four a.m. for a run everyday over the summer is okay, has my body sore and my mind weak. So after picking up my childhood friends who are siblings. Has my head aching and my tolerance for the arguing running very thin. With a huff I look back at Andrew who is mocking his sister who stops once he sees my glare. Facing back to the front I give Lily the side eye before the red light turns green and I'm stepping softly on the gear to accelerate forward. "I love you guys but you both bickering this early in the morning needs to stop." I say to them both before I pull into our high school. "Well I love you too and we're sorry we just fought over the ps4 most of the night, unable to sleep because our bodies are still on summer schedules." Lily says while I shrug indifferent and grab my things from the back. "See you after school Andrew." I say before I grab Lily and head off in the direction of the school. "You know my brother has your present already, he has the biggest crush on you." Lily says while I look over to her. "No way isn't he in love with Summer Wilson from down the street ?" I question while I open the doors to Black Forest high. "I mean no, well I don't know but he has a crush on you." She says while I shrug before I feel myself bumping into someone.

"Watch where you're going !" I hear a feminine voice shout before I look up with a glare on my face. "Watch where you're walking in those fake Louboutin's sweetheart." I say before I continue walking down the hall. "They're not fake !" She hisses before I look back at her then down at her shoes. "Yeah those are fake, just like your personality." I say before I face back towards Lily who is looking at me opened mouthed. "You've never stood up to Kensleigh like that, who are you and what have you done with my best friend?!" She questions while we walk into our first period class together. "It's our senior year I'm not putting up with her bs anymore." I say while we sit down and wait for our teacher to start with the syllabus.

After first period the talk of the school is of mine and Kensleighs' altercation from this morning. I'm indifferent but Kensleigh is giving me the death glare from Satan himself, but I just wave at her with a smile. Grabbing my lunch I sit down beside Lily who is texting away on her phone. "What are you doing ?" I ask before she holds her phone away from me quickly. "Nothing, just planning your birthday party." She says and I nod before trying to grab the phone. "Amelia stop !!" Lily giggles before locking her phone and putting it away.

"So the Alphas son will be here Friday night then your party is Saturday." Lily says before she trails off looking at the message on her phone. "Well I have to go." She says while I watch her walk out the lunchroom doors.

What the hell is going on ?