30. Unbeatable

Waking with a start I sit up and look around before shifting back into my human form. Looking down at my hands tears begin to cloud my vision as fleeting moments from the night before hit me like a truck. "I wish the truck would just run me over so I can stay dead." I mutter out before feeling nauseous. Bending over I throw up what little food contents I had in my stomach. Wiping my face from any vomit left on my lips I stand up and slowly begin to emerge from the safety of the cave. Feeling my hairs stand on end I see wolves come out from all corners of the forest, growling with menace and hate as they begin to circle me. Crossing my arms over my stomach I lower my head and let my long hair cover my body. Hearing the cracking of bones I look up to see Jackson and my eyes widen slightly. Seeing my brothers and father I step back whimpering in pain. "I'm sorry." I whisper before turning shifting mid stride before running deeper into the forest.

"If only you weren't pregnant we could've taken out the entire werewolves existence." The beast growls out into my mind and I stumble before gathering my bearings again. "If only you didn't exist I wouldn't have to be going through this right now." I growl back before feeling my leg being bitten into. Howling in pain I stumble before rolling and landing on my side I get up but stagger limping on my back leg. Jackson comes over to me growling at the wolf who hurt me but I back up ignoring the pain I feel. Jackson looks back at me and I look down to the muddy earth while he begins to growl at me. Feeling the Alphas call I sink to the ground whining before turning over exposing my stomach. His ears fall against his head in anger while he begins to circle me before looking back up to his pack. Shifting back into his human form I take the chance to run but get held back by his hand. "Stop ! Stop running !" He screams causing me to scream in pain. He dislocated my hip from doing that. Shifting back into human form I scream in pain and Jackson stops seeing the damage he's done. "Amelia—Amelia I'm sorry." He says while I try to back up but can't. Crying more wolves begin to circle me but my family remains in the background looking away from me. I've never felt betrayal the way I've felt it now. Tears slip past my bottom lids falling down my cheeks. Heartbreak is all I feel now, my heart is broken, my soul crushed.

"Dad !" I scream hoping to get a reaction but nothing. "Nathan ? Teagan ?" I say next but they don't look up to see their sister utterly broken. The sun beginning to set I feel the beast wanting to awaken but I hold him back.
"Let me out to play Amelia."

"No, no, no." I whisper under my breath repeatedly over and over again before the beast smirks as the sun sets behind the horizon. "My turn."

Feeling my bones snapping I scream feeling my form shifting into the beasts. "You have no one left to save you Amelia, your family has turned their back on you. Everyone has turned their back on you." Crying I realize he's right standing up slowly I look at the wolves with a deadly smirk on my face with a glare to match. Eyes turning a blood orange I turn my head to the side before I let the beast fully take over. "Do it now !" Jackson shouts and powerful sedatives are launched towards Amelia. Catching them she looks down at them before dropping them to the ground. "Retreat." Jackson shouts while the wolves turn back quickly but only Teagan remains. Seeing his sister like that crushes him but he can't turn his back on the pack. She's considered a rogue now and an enemy of the werewolves. Running back to the pack lands he feels The beast on his tail but he pushes himself faster. Turning away The Beast runs along side him causing his wolf to go on high alert. Dodging it's advances he makes it back to the treaty line stopping he looks back not seeing The beast any longer. Running back to the pack house he makes it inside after shifting back. "I got it where we want it, it's up to the witches now." He says out of breath while Jackson nods.

The witches begin to chant in welsh encasing the beast in a invisible cell. The beast beginning to beat against its confines growling at the women who chant harder to sustain the spell. The beast stops, smirking before laying its palm against the invisible force before tapping it. Tapping the shield it begins glow, cracking slightly and the witches begin to panic. Soon it cracks before shattering to pieces. "You sad excuses of witches can't trap me !! I am the monster of all monsters, beasts of all beasts ! A mere cell you conjured to trap me can not hold me !" Running up it grabs a witch by the throat before ripping her head from her shoulders. The witches scream in pain and horror from the loss of their sister, going on the defensive. Laughing the beast smirks before killing every single last witch before him.

"They failed." A witch says feeling the deaths of her sisters from her gift. "We must find another plan of attack." She says before she begins to set up barriers around the wolves territory. "Get the women and children out of here, and if you want to survive the night you'll do as I say." A woman says coming out of the shadows. "Who are you ?" Jackson asks the woman with malice. "I am the beasts mate, and if you want the girl to survive and your people to be saved you will listen to me." She says while Jackson nods. "The faerie king tricked Sable into believing I was hidden away with our two sons, locked away from him so he will do as he says if he wishes for us to remain alive. I did as told to keep my children safe. But now I'm done hiding away. Done with letting them control my mate to do unspeakable things for the faeries own personal gain, no more." She says while Jackson nods. "Do what you must to save my mate and child."

——————————————
We're drawing to a close only two chapters left. Thank you all for sticking with this after it's been rewritten. I hope you all enjoyed it !!