26. The Beast Within

Amelia has fled from the witches in fear of being exposed to another plot to harness the beast for there own personal gain. Luca opting to take her to a different realm where the faerie queen can not find her, hopefully. Luca has said this realm slows down time hence slowing down the deadline when the beast will be released and her pregnancy slowing down. Thinking of ways to extract the beast and stop this madness Amelia sighs while looking out to the many moons of this planet she is on. "Why couldn't I have been an alien ?" She says to herself while Luca chuckles. "Think about it you're an alien yourself on Earth. Other creatures think of you as Aliens as well."
( can you just imagine though ^)

"I never thought of it that way, but it's not going to help me though." Amelia says while eating fruits of this world. "These fruits taste like cotton candy." She says while popping another slice of the neon green fruit into her mouth. "It's similar to the melons you have on earth." He says reading through her prophecy not liking the future outcome. Closing the spectickular with a click before it disappears in a whoosh he closes his eyes with a sigh. "What are you sighing about ?" She questions turning a page in the book she's reading about the native fish here. "Wow they have four rows of razor sharp teeth ! They look like sharks !" She says in wonder while Luca chuckles. "This world is similar to earths, it's just that things here could wipe out the human population in a couple days." Luca says while Amelia looks up to him in amazement and slight fear before looking out the giant glass window. "Don't worry the native inhabitants know how to handle them you'll be fine." He replies before standing. "Would you like a tour ? Just around the rivers of Arkikkianq and Tetidum?" Luca questions while Amelia shrugs. "Sure if we don't see in Ble-a-bars, is that how you say it ?"

"Close they're called Bleanbarss, like bears but they send out pheromones that is similar to arsenic and sulfur not a great mix." Luca tells her grabbing hold of her hand to lift her up. Seeing all the colors around her she smiles at the floating bugs that looks like jellyfish dance around her just above her head. They glow a blue and green hue before darting away when she touches one. "They're called Canoes, not like the earth boats." Luca says while Amelia smiles. Luca shows her more things that has her smiling wider and wider in happiness. "Can't I just live on this world ?" I say to no one in particular while Luca pauses and looks back to her in sadness. "Oh Amelia if only I can tell you your fate, but you are to happy for me to ruin your happiness." Luca says to himself catching up to her. "Why don't we head back to the bungalow and have lunch ?" Luca asks her while she smiles and nods feeling hungry from all the exploring.

"How do you think this will turn out ?" Amelia whispers to the baby growing inside of her. Soaking in the tub after her much needed lunch after a long walk. "I wish for this to all be over." She whispers rubbing her stomach while her child moves slightly in her stomach. Smiling she closes her eyes and feels the baby moving under her touch before she feels an overwhelming anger come over her. Opening her eyes a glare is on her face. Standing from the water she doesn't bother with a towel and walks out. Touching the fabrics and the walls her nails extend into claws while they leave scratches when she passes. Her eyes begins to glow a brilliant blue almost white before they turn red completely. Humming softly she begins to destroy the room before Luca appears. "Amelia ?" He asks knowing he was late to return, it's starting and he must keep her on this planet. Turning to him she growls turning her head to the right then to the left before she growls louder. "Amelia wake up !" He shouts opening his forcefield to keep her at bay.

"Amelia isn't here anymore it's time for me to awaken." The beast says while Lucas eyes widen before narrowing. Pulling up his talisman he checks the date on earth and how much time has passed. "It's only been two days on earth and this world slows time down, it's to soon unless." Luca mumbles before his breath hitches. "That bitch." He says before pressing the talisman alerting everyone of what's occurring. "It's time for you to sleep." Luca says blowing knockout powder in her face. The beast growls and hisses before clumsily falling into the wall before sliding down it. Luca hesitates before walking up to her. Checking her over he sighs before picking her up. "It's time to take action Amelia and we have to get rid of this beast before it gets rid of you."