15. Weakness of the heart pt2

The following is for mature audiences only. Not only can't I stop you from reading further but I don't want your parents to come for me once you read this. It's not for children

          Laying still I look around with heavy eyes tired from all the shifting over and over again. The chains were removed a long time ago and I feel the need to move so I slowly sit up. Looking down at my necklace I close my eyes softly calling Lucas name. Seeing a blue portal form he walks out in tiki attire and my face goes blank. "Hello love care for a margarita ?" He asks not looking up at me yet before he turns after summoning two margaritas. "Wow love you've been through the gutter haven't you ?" He says and I stop.

(Okay the idea for Lucas character I got from Lucifer Morningstar from the show Lucifer I love his personality on the show and I thought I'd incorporate it here)

"You've missed out Luca but first pass me the alcohol." I say while he smirks handing it to me before snapping his fingers and a chair appears. Lounging in it I look at him before I feel my bones breaking again. Sucking down the alcohol the glass slips from my hands causing the glass to shatter and Luca to stand quickly. "What's wrong ?" He questions while I look at him with tears in my eyes. "No it's too soon you both accepted the rejection !" He shouts at me before he starts to conjure with his hands. "It's alright I'm setting up a force field so the males can't sniff you out, your heat is coming soon." He says while my bones pop some more before stopping all together. My body turns to fire, goosebumps litter my skin and my core grows heavy and tingly. A moan leaves my lips while my back arches. Luca looks down at me and his eyes glow a brighter gold before returning to an amber color. "I did all that I can love but I must leave before I take you as my own." He says before he disappears in a flash.

Mature*

Touching my body it lights ablaze while I moan uncontrollably. I wish to be touched not by my own hands. To be held down and fucked mercilessly until I'm unable to catch my breath. My fingers sink down to my hot opening lightly stroking my fingers in between my folds. Sticking two fingers in my eyes roll into the back of my head while I finger fuck myself. My fingers leave rubbing my clit in slow circles before I grasp my left breast squeezing it harshly. My moans unknowingly attract the male wolves. My scent from my core enticing them to come closer. I turn on my side before laying on my stomach. My body acts on its own accord when I hear a growl. I raise my ass in the air arching my back while my juices leak down my thighs. I mewl at the prospect of being taken by force. My wolf howls in my head at the prospect of cooling her heat. I hear growl after growl while the wolves fight against the barrier. I take my hand and slip it between my legs splitting my folds wide open before sticking my fingers in. Moaning I turn my head and see the males fighting against the barrier. Their scents set me off and I push another finger in, then another and another picking up my pace. I chase my high and shake once I reach it. Collapsing my body isn't done yet. Shaking I feel myself squirting spreading my scent further driving the males wild. Standing up on shaking legs I see the glowing blue dust on the floor before I take my toes and split it causing the barrier to weaken. Hearing a low growl I look to see Jackson growling at the other males. They whine and leave under their Alphas command. The barrier completely comes down and Jackson closes the basement door from the end of the room locking it. (Pretty much there's two entrances to the basement the top floor leading down and the door on the side of the house leading out to the woods.)

Walking over to me his eyes are black and so are mine. The human side of us knows we shouldn't do this but our wolves crave it.  Pulling me to his chest my wolf growls lowly in want before our eyes meet turning dark. Ripping off his shirt he backs me up before turning me around bending me over the table he doesn't wait for me before going in in one go. Closing my eyes my wolf mewls before my ass backs into him further. Grasping my hips he thrusts his length into me over and over again picking up pace causing me to grasp the tables edge. Closing my eyes I arch my back going on to my tip toes meeting him thrust for thrust. Moaning I close my eyes lightly smiling at the feeling of him inside me and my body growing hot with want. He pulls out of me before I turn looking at him seeing the tears in his eyes while he back up suddenly his eyes returning to normal. "We have to stop Amelia I don't know what came over me." He says with tears in his eyes. Going to put his sweats back on I stop him. My wolf is in full control now and Jackson watches my eyes before I take his hand and lower it to my core making him rub my folds before his finger slips across my clit causing my eyes to roll into the back of my head, and a moan to leave past my lips. With a growl from him he spins me around pulling me against him before he aligns himself thrusting into me from behind. Grasping my chest he pinches one of my nipples pulling it between his fingers causing me to moan while he grasps my neck choking me softly while he thrusts harder into me I lean my head back. Jackson watches while Amelia moans feeling him thrusting inside her over and over again causes his wolf to growl in acceptance of his mates sexual approval from him. Amelia gasps in ecstasy while Jackson twirls his thumb around her clit causing her to shutter before he pulls his thumb away and leans her back down against the table. Grasping her hips he continues before he feels his human emotions resurfacing before pulling away from her. Her legs shake while he watches her come undone before him. She turns on shaking legs before she sees the horror on his face at what they have done. Her wolf still in control walks up to him grasping his hand slowly pulling it down to slide in between her folds. "Do you see how you make us feel ? We want more." Amelia's voice is deeper more sensual and it causes his wolf to resurface. He feels the throbbing in his length and he growls before she takes control lowering them down to the floor. She slowly pumps her hand up and down his length before she slides down agonizingly slow. Before she rolls her hips up and down. Her nails dig into his chest while she picks up her pace. He grasps her hips meeting her thrust for thrust causing her head to roll back before he flips them over. He wraps her thighs around his waist before picking up his steady pace. "Faster." She moans out while he takes her wrists putting them above her head while he does just that sending her over the edge.

End of mature content*

"Should we stop them ?" Teagan asks while covering his ears with a grossed out face. "We tried with the other wolves but they overpowered us." Nathan says while he slugs back a beer in one go before crushing the can in his hand. "They're going to be going at it all night I'm going for patrol." Nathan says while he stands. Their father watches as he leaves them before Teagan looks at his dad. "I guess we will all go." His dad says before they both stand but stop once they hear banging and things crashing to the floor following by loud moans from Amelia and grunts from Jackson. "Yeah let's." Teagan says before they close the door after them locking it.

————————————————————————
I bet you all weren't expecting that huh ?