16. No Control

Waking with a start I look around my basement with heavy breaths. "What the hell did I do ?" I whisper to myself. "More like who did you do ?" I hear someone say causing me to jump and cover myself more with the blanket. Looking over I see my brothers with crossed arms. "Who did I do ?" I question standing up with the blanket covering my body. "Jackson the mate who rejected you that's who ?" Nathan says while glaring at me while Teagan elbows him causing Nathan to close his eyes. "But we also realize during that whole.....,situation you were in no position to make proper decisions with your heat." He continues while my eyes widen. "What the fuck !" I shout while I look down at my toes. "God Damnit I'm such an idiot." I whisper to myself before I look back to my brothers before walking quickly past them and up the stairs.

Making it to my room I drop the blanket once I'm standing in front of my bathroom mirror. Seeing the handprint indentations on my hips I let my fingers ghost over the bruising before I hiss in pain. Looking more I see bruises littering my body before I see the hickeys on my neck. "At least he didn't mark me." I say with a sigh past my lips. "But I really wanted to." I hear a reply and I jump turning my head to see Jackson looking at me from the doorframe. Eyes opening wide I grab the blanket and cover myself with it with a blush.

"Why cover yourself I've already seen all of you already ?" Jackson says while he walks up to me grabbing the blanket and pulling it away from me. Letting it drop his fingers trace over the bruises while I feel goosebumps rise on my skin. "You're body is already reacting to me again." He says while heat slowly warms me back up before I'm shaking my head and pushing him slightly away. "No not again we can't." I tell him while he steps back letting his hand drop back to his side. "Why did I ever reject you ? You're so beautiful." He says while I grasp the blanket covering myself again. "The curse is why it was inevitable." I tell him while his face grows confused. "Curse ? What curse ?"