11. No paradise

I can't die ? So what the elders said was true and it's only a matter of time before I'm rejected. The curse can't be stopped, it will continue on until I become the monster. Screaming in my head I feel myself get knocked over. Rolling I come to a stop huffing I lift my head up to see Jackson standing with his teeth barred and growling at me. Hearing his voice in my head I block him out and stand before shaking out the dirt from my fur. Looking over to him he growls at me causing a headache to form from him trying to break through the mental wall I put up.

Shifting back he looks at me with a glare. I avoid his naked form before I roll my eyes shifting back. Crossing my arms I look at him before looking away. "Just get it over with so I can go home." I tell him before I hear leaves crunching under his weight as he grabs my arms turning me face him. "Why ?" "Why would you do that to yourself !?" He yells at me causing me to flinch and close my eyes.

"Because I'm an abomination, I shouldn't even be alive." I tell him softly pulling away from him. Walking away I hear him growl before he opens his mouth uttering the sentence I was waiting for.

"I reject you." He says causing me to stop and look back. "I accept the rejection." I say before my heart begins to beat faster before it slows completely. My chest hurts but I ignore it walking back to my home. I'll find a way to end it all. I'll break this curse then finally be able to rest. Jackson will find a new mate that's ready to love him without all the extra darkness that comes with me. I'll be okay, I'll be with you soon enough mom.

Walking up my steps to my back door I open it and close the door behind me. Slipping on my brothers shirt I head up to my room. Opening my door I shut it behind me before turning back to my room. Finally alone I sink to the floor. Tears fall and I pull my knees to my chest. "It will be okay." "You'll be okay." I repeat to myself over and over again before I stop looking up to my balcony. "Who are you." I whisper before the person comes into the light.

"I'm here to help."