28. Tales of The Past

You know thinking about the queen is a bitch not because she's a girl, besides the point irrelevant. I'm starting to piece things together the faerie king saw what my ancestor did as an opportunity. A real reason to use my family's line to his advantage. The treaty between the supernatural races, is that no realms created due to wars to separate races be imprisoned in a different realm. The faerie king didn't like how his race was the one to be sent off to foreign lands and a world that didn't feel like home.

1920 - year the faerie race was sent to another realm

     It should have been the werewolves he thought. Angry, defeated, wronged, vengeful, all these emotions running through his head as he paces the thrown room. Slamming his fists on the thrown alter he shouts. "Damnnn !" He screams staring into the water bowl the portal showing the human world. "I will find a way to destroy you all once and for all." Then the king had an idea, an awful idea. "The one thing to not do to our kind is cross us, we just can't help holding onto grudges." Snapping his fingers he conjured up his black book. "The one spell that is forbidden to use, it's all for my people and my family."

He recites the spell in his native language and smirks when the spell gets casted on a single soul in the male wolves future lineage. One female will be a vessel, she will enact the war to wipe out the wolves all together. A rogues venom is powerful. Awakening the curse, then she shall die and be reborn, soul tainted just what the beast I implanted in her needs to take full power. The Beast is one of our deepest darkest secret. Born of hatred and blood, the beast seeks out destruction of all things. We ensnared it to our will to do our bidding. The last time the beast was awakened was 1650, when my forefathers needed to take control over our past enemy. They were all wiped out in minutes. The beast needs not rest only going into slumber when the uses we needed for it are done. Now with this I had to play it smart. She will become one with her mate, rejected mate. Heartbreak will set off the first phase of the curse. She will become one with child. The child being the final phase. The end of all ends starts with her and ends with her child. We will have our rightful place in the human world. The abominations will fall and we shall rise again.

August 26th 2019

Amelia felt she needed to escape this world after finding out Luca has feelings for her. She had to act normal around him. Hopefully she can find the portal and take herself back home.
"But of course, I'm thirsting for blood and destruction."
"Shut up all because I've figured out your true masters plan, doesn't mean I won't find a way to take you out."
"I've been alive for thousands of years, all because the fae have me under siege and I've been planted into your soul doesn't mean I can't become one and become my true form."
"What is your true form though ?"
"Why allow me to show you, all you need to do is allow me to take full control, let me in the drivers seat." He says while I glare into my minds eye hearing his laugh echo in my mind.
"God you're just like Venom." I say running a bath in my room.
"Who is this venom you speak of ?"
"Wouldn't want to give you any ideas never mind." I say sinking into the warm water. Closing my eyes I relax under the warmth of the bath drowning out everything around me.
"I miss our mate Amelia, was it right for us to do what we did ?"
"Wow haven't heard from you in two weeks." I say back to her in my mind before I feel her stand up in my mind. "I smell mate !" She howls causing my head to hurt. "Damn bitch no need to shout !" I say looking over my shoulder in my tub that could fit five people. "I don't smell him." I say while my wolf begins to twirl around like an idiot in my head. Hearing shouts and growls I furrow my brows at the noise before I sigh and close my eyes. "He's found me." I sigh sinking under letting bubbles bubble out from my mouth as sink under the water. Holding my breath I keep my eyes closed before I feel myself being yanked up. "What the hell Amelia !" Jackson shouts while I blubber like an idiot trying to get the hair out of my face coughing up water. "Wow hello to you to." I say while he drags me up to stand but stops looking down at my belly. "My child is in there, our child." He smiles looking up at me but I just ignore him and step out of the tub to grab my robe that smells of lavender. "Why did you come here ?" I ask walking back into my room before I stop feeling pain in my abdomen. Ignoring it I go to get dressed but double over in pain. "Ah !!!!" I scream out in pain while the beast begins laughing in my mind.

"Let the fun begin."