3. Lets not

After the disappearing act of my friend the bell rings for the end of lunch and I slowly stand up with a sigh. Texting Lily profusely asking where she is, confused on why she just up and left me at lunch. Stopping I look up seeing Kensleigh and her band of fellow hoes.

"What do you want now ?" I ask locking my phone putting it away in my back pocket. Looking me up and down I give her a confused look before I roll my eyes trying to go around her. "Apologize for what you said earlier." She says grabbing my arm harshly before I twist her wrist slamming her into the lockers. "One don't put your damn hands on me and two I don't have to apologize for telling the truth, those Louboutin's are faker than the tan you have on your skin, now stay the hell away from me." I say before walking past her and her friends trying to console her. "I'll get you back for that you bitch." She says causing me to stop and my shoes to squeak against the tile. Turning back I smirk at her before my face turns sad. "Oh...oh my god you hurt my feelings." I say sadly before turning back around sticking my left hand in the air shooting her the middle finger. "Not !!" I shout before entering into my fifth period class.

The rest of the day goes by with no unusual situations. The day ends and I pack up my things before heading to the girls locker room by the soccer field. Changing into my practice uniform and cleats I run out on to the field. Pulling my hair up into a high pony I wave to my coach. Saying hello to my fellow teammates we run drills before we start to practice. After a long practice, I head to my car throwing my things in the back before seeing Lily and Andrew bickering while walking to the car. "Could you two stop bickering long enough so I can drop you off at home ?" I ask while they get into my Jeep still arguing. "I guess not." I say to myself before backing out of my parking spot. The drive home is filled with rage and annoyance from me before I roll my eyes. "Oh enough already !" I shout causing them both to stop talking at once. "What is the problem you both haven't shut up since you got in my car?!" I ask stopping at a red light.

"Well it's about your party, I think you should invite the whole pack, but Andy thinks it should only be family and friends." Lily says while I look from her to Andy in my rear view mirror. "I agree with Andy I don't want it being big." I say before I stop by there house to drop them off. "See you losers tomorrow." I say while they get out saying by. "We will discuss the party invites later okay." Lily says before she walks up her walkway to her front door before I drive off.

Pulling up to my house I get out grabbing my things. Opening the front door I see Teagan and Nathan watching a football game on the couch. "Hey." I say to them dropping my bags on the floor before hopping on the couch to watch the game. "How was your first day of school?" They both question together and I side eye them both before I cross my arms. "You both may not be twins but sometimes it's scary when you both do that." I say while they laugh while I shrug. "Okay I guess I did call out Kensleigh Martin for her fake Louboutin shoes though, may have started unnecessary drama but she deserves it." I say while they look at me. "You've never been one for confrontation." Teagan says while I look over to him. "Or running at four in the morning either." Nathan says while I give him a face. "So." I say before I stand up. "I'm going to go to my room where I'll be unbothered, talk to you guys later I guess." I say before I shuffle up the stairs to my room for the peace and quiet I need.