19. V is for Vendetta

Looking up to Luca I stand with an anger I've been holding in for awhile. "Take me to the bitch." I say while he looks at me. "Amelia I don't think..." Luca begins to speak but I cut him off. "I don't care I just want to speak to her." I say while I slip on some jeans in front of him changing into a sweater before I slip on a pair of my vans. "Are you sure ? Because if you piss her off it can make things far worse for you." He says while I shrug putting my hair into a messy bun. "It can't get any worse." I say while he looks at me with indifference. "If things take a turn, I won't be able to save you." He says while I furrow my brows. "You're my guardian and you can't protect me ?" I question him while crossing my arms. "Not under her control I can't, I may be a powerful fae but she is the queen for a reason."

"Yeah well fuck the queen."

With a wave of his hands we stand in the throne room and I see the woman on the throne with a glare on her face. "You dare bring her to our world ?!" She screams while I jump slightly looking over to Luca. "I just want to talk." I say while I look back up to her. "No talking is to be done, your family member murdered my sisters and your kind will rue the day they tampered with my people ever again !" She screams while I cross my arms. "I wasn't even conceived yet !!!" I scream finally strutting up to her. "You act like I had a part in that yeah it sucked, you lost your family due to my dumb ass of an ancestor but it's not my fault !" I continue to shout while she smirks at me before raising her hand. Feeling myself get choked I fight against it scratching at my neck while she stands. "I don't care if you were born in the next five centuries faes will seek revenge for our fallen no matter the circumstances. I'm the one who will see to it until the very end I don't give out passes." She finishes releasing me. "So I won't have to send my army to kill all the werewolves you will be the one to do so. The beast implanted in you since birth has lied dormant for eighteen years, building up the strength to take out the werewolves in the northern hemisphere. Then the rest of the world leaving fae to have what's rightly there's since the beginning of time again." She says sitting back on her throne. "Tik tok your beast will awaken within three months earth time." She says with a swish of her hand im back in my room alone. "I hate my life." I say sinking to the floor sitting back against my bed. Luca manifests sitting across from me. "You should've led with how vindictive your kind can be." I said while he looks at me. "I did you're just too stubborn." He says while I glare at him. "It happened so long ago why now ?" I ask while Luca looks at me. "You were born during a blood moon and risen on a blue moon."

"What does that have to do with anything ?" I question while he stands up pacing back and forth. "I read somewhere about a prophecy with your family line when I was appointed as your guardian." He says while I raise my eyebrows  for him to continue but he stops. "I forgot the book I'll have to find it see you tomorrow." He says before leaving all together. "Shit !!" I shout before I sigh grabbing my phone calling lil. "Lilly I need a girls night." I say while she says she's getting everything ready before I tell her bye.

Pulling up to her house I grab my stuff before heading inside. Looking at her after I walk into my room I drop my stuff and let my emotions out. Crying, unable to catch my breath. Lily stands up dropping her book and speed walking over to me. "Amelia ! Amelia what happened ? Amelia !" She shouts at me shaking my shoulders while I cover my eyes with the palms of my hands. "Is it Jackson ?" She asks while I shake my head no before taking hands away looking at her. "I don't know what to do. I met with the faerie queen and this bitch holds a vendetta like Regina George against Cady when she finds out about the shit she's done to her !!" I shout while looking back at her. Her eyes are wide while we just stare at each other before she laughs and I follow. "I'm scared Lil." I say after our laughing fit. Rubbing my back she pulls me into her. "We will figure it out we always do." She says to me and I pull away looking at her. "Can we watch mean girls now ?" I question and she laughs while nodding her head. "Yeah we can watch mean girls."