13. Darkness follows

Days after the encounter with Luca my dad tries to persuade me to go back to school. Sitting down at the table as a family I look around at my brothers and dad. "Dad are you sure I should go back to school, knowing that he will be there ?" I say while my dad covers his face with his hand before slowly dragging it down with a sigh from his lips. "I know you let the rejection happen because of your curse, but I also know it's killing you inside to be a part from him." My dad says looking at me while I shrug with indifference. "My Soul is tainted from the awakening, he deserves a mate who can give him everything, not just a curse with a deadline. I'm a literal walking time bomb and I shouldn't be around anyone." I say before I stand up and head upstairs to my room.

Closing the door behind me I jump seeing Jackson sitting on my bed. "Oh what the fuck Jackson !?" I hiss at him while he stands up slowly walking towards me. "Is that why you pushed me into rejecting you ? Because of the curse ?" He says slowly cupping my cheek in his warm hand. Stepping away from him I cross my arms and look away. "I'm not going to do this right now." I tell him looking back at him with glowing eyes. "Put your wolf away and talk to me." He says while I roll my eyes sending her to the back of my mind. "It's not like you can take me anyways." He smirks before I growl roundhouse kicking him back he crashes through my window. Running I ignore the pain in my feet from the glass jumping out the window landing beside him on all fours.

Grabbing him by the throat I lift him up into the air while he scratches and claws at my hand. "Don't come to my house ever again, leave me alone." I growl at him before tossing him away from me. He flies in the air landing a couple feet away before he rolls. Coming to stop he huffs before a growl leaves his chest. Standing he runs for me and I block him. Spinning around his body I wrap my thighs around his neck before I squeeze falling back. He rolls over my body till I'm straddling his face. He pushes me back until he's the one on top. I manage to get my leg around his waist and spin us until I'm on top again. Then I throw a punch at his face then another and another before tears fall down my face. Until I'm screaming in pain with what I'm going through. I feel myself get pulled off and I fight off the person before they're holding me tightly to their chest. "Amelia calm down it's okay, it's okay." Nathan whispers into my hair causing me to sink down to my knees and him following. "Jackson I think it's time for you to leave and stay away from my daughter." My dad says while I mold myself into my brothers side while he picks me up. Crying I feel my chest begin to hurt causing me to grip my shirt tightly. "Ahh !" I scream before I make my brother put me down. "What's wrong with her ?" Nathan questions in fear for his sisters life before his dad grasps his shoulder with his hand. "It's the rejection taking full effect, get your sister down to the basement she's in for a long night." My dad says before my eyes open.

"No !" I scream while Nathan picks me up. "Daddy I can't do it !" "Daddy noo !!" "Daddy please noo !" I scream to my dad while he helps Jackson up. "Your in for a long night as well, since you both rejected each other. Since you initiated the rejection you will feel her pain ten fold. So if you survive the night you'll be lucky." My dad says leaving Jackson to stand there while I'm carried inside.