8. This isnt Playboy

Looking at my friend who looks at me with her camera in hand for my birthday pictures I cross my arms and shake my head. "No this isn't playboy." I say while she laughs in a joking manner before growing serious again. "This isn't playboy this is hustler, now pose !" She says loudly lifting the camera for me to pose while I do so quickly before she stops looking back at the camera. "Amelia your eyes are glowing blue, with every picture." She says while I furrow my brows. "That's weird." I say while she continues to look at the pictures. "What the fuck is that !!" She yells dropping the camera on my bed. Looking up at each other I slowly grab the camera and look at the pictures. "Holy shit is that me ?" I question seeing my version of myself but another me, a more sinister me. "We tell no one about this, I just risen from the dead this will spook people." I say while she looks from me to the camera. "Are you sure ?" She asks me hesitant before there's a knock at my door. 

"Hey you girls hungry we have steaks and everything else you could think of downstairs." My dad says while we nod before following after him. The door shuts behind them but Lily's camera turns back on stopping on the same picture Amelia's evil self resides.

————————————————————————
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a whole ass minute. I've been taking time for myself and thinking over this book. I'll still be updating it and everything but please bare with me. I've still been working with this coronavirus going around and I haven't had the time thus why this chapter is short and somewhat choppy. But I left it on a cliff hanger for a reason.