12. Fae

Standing up quickly I back away into my door looking at the boy before me. His skin glows like jewels. His hair is a frosted blue, his eyes glow golden. He smiles at me and I look at him before turning my head to the side in wonder. "What are you ?" I question him while he walks up to me. "I'm a fae, more so your guardian in your transition." He says and I narrow my eyes before I grab him by the throat harshly. "Who sent you ?" I ask while he looks from me to my hand on his throat. "Kinky." He says and I let go with wide eyes while he laughs.

"I was sent on my own accord the faerie Queen is dancing on her thrown knowing she will have her way and I cannot allow it." He says while I cross my arms. "Faerie Queen ?"

"Yes, she has her heart set out on taking the earth back as hers, seeing as your ancestors pushed her family into creating a new realm to live in. The werewolves and fae are great enemies." He says sitting down on my bed while looking up at me. "So why help me." I ask slowly sitting next to him. "You're innocent in all this the curse set on you was set by my king a century ago, he wanted one descendent from your bloodline to wipe out all the wolves so the fae can ascend to full reign on earth." He says while I fall back on my bed looking up to my ceiling. "Of course my ancestors had to be assholes." I mumble while the boy falls back looking at me before I look over to him.

"What's your name ?" I whisper to him while he smiles at me. "Luca my little wolf." He says while I smile. "I'm Amelia." I say back while he taps my nose. "I know I've been alive for many years waiting on you to be born, waiting for the perfect moment to meet you, I want you to survive and be happy. Coming back from the dead darkens your heart......I'm here to make it whole again." He says before he sits up before standing. Opening his hand face up it begins to glow. A necklace forms with a blue gem that begins to glow. "Whenever you need me just touch the gem and say my name." He says helping me put on the necklace. "It's enchanted to stay on you in human and wolf form." He says before he bends down to kiss my forehead. "In due time little wolf." He says before he snaps his fingers and he's gone.

Sitting there in silence I finally open my mouth. "What the actual fuck has my life come to ?"