22. Moon Child Pt 2

"Who is this?" Jackson growls while I stand in front of him. "He's my guardian now sit your alpha ass down right now so he can explain." I say using my Luna voice. "Wow didn't think I had that in me." I say looking over to Luca. "Now explain." I say sitting down on my bed. Seeing Reese cups I pick them up and eat them. "It seems my queen wanted this pregnancy to happen. Because if you fail and die your mate will cut the child from your womb and the next heir will reign and take out the werewolf race." Luca says while I just laugh. "So what you're trying to tell me is that I'm basically indestructible as she "made me" and you think I can just die like that." I say snapping my fingers. "Well her family made the curse and she can break it. Once you've completed your job she ends the curse you die. Then she'll implant the curse into your child if she deems you unfit to continue the job."

"Elaborate." I say still confused. "When you complete the job of killing every werewolf on this earth. If your body doesn't literally crack under pressure then your body will die, and your baby will live on by any means necessary as her guard dog to hunt down any remaining wolves." Luca says and I grasp Jacksons' hand looking at him. "What are we going to do Jackson ?" I question while he looks at me. "I...I don't know Amelia." He says standing up while I grow angry. Glaring at him he looks at me while I growl. "Amelia breathe please don't let the beast surface pull it back." Luca says while I close my eyes breathing in and out deeply. Opening my eyes I look at Jackson, "Well you better figure it out." I say before I sit back down on my bed. "I want to go to sleep." I say closing my eyes. "Meanwhile I'm putting up safety fields around her house so only a select few can enter. And some mirrors so the queen can't see you." (Mirrors is like video cameras on a loop)

Nodding my head I close my eyes again and take calming breaths to hopefully slip off into dream land. Only this dream I wanted everything in my power to wake up from.
Blood all around me, body parts of wolves, their human halves as well torn to pieces are around me. I look down being covered in their blood. My skin feels tight as I wipe at the blood. Looking around I begin to cry as I hear cries of alive loved ones seeing their family and mates dead before them. I scream for all the death and chaos I caused. Looking down at one body I see my fathers before blood curdling screams leave me. My brothers lay not that far away with the same death. Ripped apart by my hands and I close my eyes wishing for it all to go away. Feeling myself get woken up I look over to see my father shaking me awake. Crying I pull him close breathing in his scent. My dad just holds me while I cry and cry. Pulling away he looks at me, sweetheart it's okay it's only just a bad dream. He says while I look away from him out to the tree line. "A bad dream ? More like a nightmare." I say while he looks at me. Do you want me to get Jackson he could possibly help you sleep better ?" My dad questions and I look at him before shaking my head no. "I think I'll be able to sleep now dad Goodnight." I say kissing his cheek while he kisses my forehead when I lay back down again. "It's going to be okay talk to me don't keep things all to yourself." My dad says before closing my door. Tears begin to form and I hug myself tighter ignoring the pain in my chest at the nightmare. I focus on sleep once more, hoping and praying to the moon goddess she spares me a dreamless sleep. Because only she truly knows how much I need it.