20. Icyhot

Check out what lies beneath on my page !!

       Amelia wasn't sure about going back to school after her friends and family begging her to have a somewhat normal life. "Yeah like I'm anything but normal." She says out loud from the comfort of her car while she stares up at her school. "Just go in there like you own the place Amelia." I say before I close my eyes. "And now I'm talking to myself." Grabbing my things I step out of my car with a slam of my door. Pressing the lock button on my car it locks with a couple beeps and I head towards the school. Seeing lily at the doors she smiles at me. Smiling slightly back she grabs my arm linking it with hers. "It's okay I'm with you." She says and I nod while we enter the school. Heads begin to turn as they notice me and begin getting other peoples attention while they look at me. Smiling Brandon a friend of my family smiles at me before his friends follow behind him. "Hey Amelia were happy to have you back." Brandon says while his friends nod smiling at me. "If you need us just, you know." He says pointing to his head before his friends along with him tell us to have a good day. Looking at Lily she shrugs while I head to my locker to get the things I need for first period. "I would say Karma is a bitch but what happened to you you didn't deserve. I'm happy you're back." Turning around I see Kensleigh and her friends looking at me. "Oh okay thank you." I say while she smiles before pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry for the things I've said to you. No one deserves to be treated like that and I'm sorry." She whispers to me before pulling away with a small smile. I smile back at her. "I'm sorry for the things I've said and your Louboutins aren't fake." I say while she giggles before giving me a hard look. "Of course their not." She says while I just laugh. "See you later Kens." She says while she smiles. "See you later Ams." She says before her and her friends walk off. "What was that ?" Lily questions while I look at her. "The old me died Lils, in this new life even if I hate it. I don't want hatred and evil to rule, it was nice of her to let her pride go and apologize and same to me." I say shutting my locker before I spot Jackson with his friends. "Let's go to class." I say quickly while I grab her arm. "You know he has every class with you right ? His dad talked to the principal to have every class with his son and his mate together." She says through our private link and I stop. "HE DID WHAT !!!" I shout causing the lockers to rattle and the lights to begin flickering. "Amelia calm down." She says looking around worried and scared of what's going on around her. "Calm down ? Calm down ! I want him out of my life ! Not for him to dig his way in it !" I scream while the lights begin to burst and screams ring out through the school. "Amelia breathe please you're scaring me." Lily says and I look at her and she steps back falling into the lockers.

Lily stares at her friend with wide fearful eyes. Her eyes are a milky white with hints of blue that begin to glow. Looking down the hall she sees Jackson speed walking down to them before she lifts her hand slightly making him stop.

"F is for friends who do stuff together."
"U is for you and me."
"N is for anywhere and any time at all."
"Down here in the deep blue sea." Lily sings softly

Singing the friendship song over and over again Amelia's eyes return to her hazel green hues and she looks at Lily before her mind grows foggy and head light. "What, what....happened." She whispers before she begins to fall back. Jackson catches her just in time picking her up in his arms. "Maybe I should keep my big mouth shut." Lily says while Jackson looks at her. "What did you say to her Lily ?" He asks using his alpha voice. "I may have said you and her share every class together and she freaked out, then this all happened I'm sorry Jackson." She says looking down to the floor. "It's okay you didn't know she would react like this I'm taking her home." He says while he grabs Amelia's keys from her hands. "Just tell the principal what happened I'll pay for the damages." He says before carrying his mate out of the school.

Opening her eyes she stretches before she realizes she's in someone's bed. Not just anyone's bed Jackson's bed. Sitting up she looks around seeing his dark brown stained furniture with his creme sheets and comforter with deep navy blue accent pillows to the side. His walls are creme with pictures hanging up on the wall with his family and friends. His football medals hang on fixtures to a mantel with his football trophies above it. His flat screen tv hangs with all his gaming decorated with it as well and I roll my eyes. "Boys." I whisper under my breath before getting the urge to pee. Getting up I walk to his bathroom and see how clean it is. "My brothers could never." I say while I do my business before washing my hands. Walking back out I see Jackson sitting on his bed elbows on his knees that are propped up on the bed frame from his feet. His hands are folded with his chin laying on his crossed hands and he catches me looking at him. Standing up he walks to me and stops a couple of inches in front of me. "What was that today ?" He questions while I look up to him because this man is a tree. "Your guess is as good as mine. What happened freaked me out but I had no control over my body. It just happened." I say walking pass him to grab my things. "I'd love to stay and chat more but I best be going to my own home so I can sleep in my own bed." I say before I turn and I run into his chest. "Jesus Christ how much do you workout ?" I say rubbing my nose from the slight tingle of pain from the impact. "You've seen me naked you should know how much I workout from my body." He says jokingly while I give him a deadpanned look. "Sorry but you don't have to leave we can hangout." He says while I cross my arms and sit back in the bed. "No sexual passes just hanging out as friends." I say while he nods. "Got it no talking about how hot your body is or how beautiful your face is, or how cute it is when you try not to smile when someone is complimenting you, just like you're doing now." He says while I blush before dropping my smile into a more serious one. "Okay icyhot." He says while I glare up at him."

"Ooh scary." He says while he jumps in the bed next to me grabbing his remote from the nightstand. "So you wanna watch a movie or play call of duty ?"

An hour later I'm smoking his ass in call of duty and I see from the corner of my eye he's biting his lip in frustration of getting killed over and over again. "How are you this good, your brothers suck so I know they didn't teach you." He says while I smile and laugh. "My cousin Matt taught me everything he knows." I say while I kill him again and it says game over. "Ha ! I win ! I win ! I win !" I say standing up doing a happy dance. "You just got smoked !" I say while he drops the controller before picking me up and slamming me into his bed. Laughing he tickles me and I try to push him off. "Get off ! I'm ticklish stooop !" I say while he continues his assault of tickles. "Stop !" I scream while he does looking at me. "Now that I can breathe again." I say while he rolls his eyes before laying next to me. "Tell me something about yourself Amelia ?"  He says while I look at him. "What do you wanna know ?" I ask turning so I'm facing him and he does the same. "What college do you want to go to ?" He asks and I shrug. I'm not sure probably UCLA or Berkeley." I say while he looks at me. "Why them ?" He questions. "My dad went to UCLA and my mom went to Berkeley. They met when mom went to California for an internship and they met at a college party." I say while he smiles at me. "What ?" I say while he just stares at me before kissing my forehead. "I know you feel like you don't deserve love because of everything that's happening but give me a chance to love you Amelia, please." He says while I look at him before sitting up. "No I can't run the risk of hurting you or others I need to leave." I say grabbing my things and skipping on my shoes. "Amelia don't run away from this you shouldn't do this on your own." He says grabbing my arm. "If I don't keep myself away people will die, your family will die, everyone you've ever known will die and I won't risk that." I say walking out of his room and down his stairs with him hot on my tail. "Amelia wait let's talk about this." He says grabbing my hand pulling me back to him. "Their's nothing else to say." I tell him before slipping my hand out and leaving his house. Jackson runs to the door but stops. "I'll stop pushing it but I'll get you back Amelia." He whispers to himself before he grows angry and runs out the back door shifting in mid stride to the woods before his wolf howls in pain at his mates disapproval and further rejection. Amelia stops hearing jackson howling in sadness and she closes her eyes as tears fall. "It's for the best." She reminds herself before she heads home to decide on her next course of action.

The faerie queen sits back in her thrown with an evil smirk on her face. "It's all falling into place and with the new addition growing in her womb it's time to step up my game and move things along a little bit faster." She smiles while watching Amelia from her looking glass. Luca watches from the shadows as his eyes widen at the new event in the curse. "A child conceived of sadness and wanting will carry on its mothers destruction if the mother fails to end the werewolf race." He whispers to himself before he stands back further in the shadows before leaving back to his home. Summoning his circle they all join him. A mixture of supernatural races greet him while he looks at them with despair. "We must take action it's beginning."

Oooh hoped you liked this chapter 😁