17. Everlasting pt1

I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much. I'm still an essential worker so please bare with me.

"What do you mean the curse ?" Jackson says inching towards me while I pull the blanket tighter around my body. "You've missed so much since you been gone." I tell him while he hovers above me. Damn alpha height. Touching his shirt lightly I close my eyes feeling the heat in my fingers warming me up. "The chain of events that are occurring is leading me into a downwards spiral, the end of my family begins with me and ends with me." I say while his brows furrow in confusion. "Explain further." He says before suddenly picking me up causing me to squeal in surprise. Looking at him he looks at me before laying us in my bed. "It's all so dumb how it started a family member of mine killed some faeries that were of the royal family, in turn pissed off the king. So in a fury of immense rage he cursed a descendant of my ancestors bloodline to kill off the family and the entire werewolf race. So now I'm the descendant that was chosen to end everything and the damn king wants me to suffer." I say sitting up hearing the growl from Jackson. "Jackson I can't help it you can't help it but I'm trying to find a way to stop it." I say grabbing his shoulders. "So please for me calm down." I say while I feel his shoulders relax. "Just trust me." I say before feeling his arms wrap around my body. "I don't want the rejection but my body and mind won't allow me to take it back." He says while I nod before I feel pain explode all over my body. "It's happening again." I say feeling my wolf whine in pain before I feel her shifting. "Get me outside !"