23. Trials and Tribulations

The sunshine graces me with its presence causing me to shift in my sleepy state. Sitting up in bed I look around with slightly blurred vision blinking it away I get up with the urge to vomit. Throwing up my food from last night it seems to be never ending. Sitting back I wipe my mouth before I flush the toilet and wash my hands and face. Closing my eyes I look down at my stomach with narrowed eyes. "You may be satans incarnate sorta but I'm not liking this throwing up part very much." I tell my stomach before looking back up to my mirror before shaking my head. "Stop that it's weird." Brushing my teeth quickly I head downstairs and grab a glass of water before heading back upstairs to shower. Getting out I dry myself off and get dressed quickly in comfortable clothes before blow drying my hair. Grabbing my school bag I look at myself in the mirror seeing the bump through my shirt. "Jesu Christ did you grow more ?" Heading down the stairs I grab my keys and drive to school. Getting out I see Jackson with his friends before his eyes catch mine before he looks away laughing at something his friends said. Heading into the school I grab the books I need for class before I see Lily down the hall. Standing next to her she smiles at me before glancing down at my stomach. "Oh what the hell !" She shouts before catching herself and taking me into the girls bathroom. "When did this happen ?" She questions pointing at my stomach. Looking around I look back at her before closing my eyes. "To make an extremely long story short. I was rejected then my heat came in then my ex mate and I mated and now I'm pregnant with his child all because the faerie queen wants to use me and my child to end the wolf race haha." I say while she crosses her arms. "So I'm going to be an aunt ?" She asks a smile coming to her face. "Yes ? Is that all you go my from my rant is child ?" I say in question while she jumps then hugs me. "Omg yes !" She says and I smile before it falls and her jumping in excitement stops. "That's not good." She says while I explain everything further.

"This sucks man." She says while we eat lunch and I don't the smell making me nauseous. Looking up to her she looks behind me no turn to see a girl in Jackson's lap while he smiles up at her turning back my heart starts to clench in pain but I ignore it. "I'm going home you want to skip with me ?" I ask while she nods and we get up to leave. Glancing at Jackson in the corner of my eye I see him looking at me with a smirk and I glare looking straight forward.

"What the hell is wrong with him yesterday he was fine and now he's a totally different person." I say eating raw meat while Lily watches with distaste. "What the hell is wrong with what's going on right now Amelia you're eating raw meat ?" She asks while I shrug eating some more before I feel content and tired. "What if he's doing it to make you jealous so you will claim him ?" Lily asks while I shrug and lay back. "Despite what he does I won't take him back." I say closing my eyes sleep taking me quickly. Lily stands up and backs away from her friend with a small sad smile. "You deserve happiness and love Amelia because the strongest thing on this earth is love so don't give up on it." She whispers before kissing her friends forehead and covering her up with blankets. "Now it's time I pay a visit to the Alpha to beat some sense into him." She says while a glare graces her face.