24. Pull of the Hearts

Amelia hasn't had much sleep as of late dealing with her new found pregnancy and immature ex-mate has her feeling blue and Lillie out for blood. Walking up his steps it's two knocks then a sharp kick to his door knocking it off it's hinges. "You know being trained by the pack warriors has paid off." She says flexing her hands letting her claws out. "But they didn't train me to be crazy I learned that all my own." With a growl she scratches Jackson across the face with her claws causing a growl to escape him before turning his face back to hers with his eyes glowing a burnt Orange. "You dare disrespect your alpha ?!" He growls while she smirks. "You're not the alpha yet." She says before reverse kicking him in his chest sending him back into his wall. "I don't know if the stunt you pulled today was to make her jealous or to show you don't need her. She may have said it didn't affect her. Being her best friend since diapers I can tell the lie she told me today. She's hurt and alone in all of this." She says before wrapping her body twisting herself to tackle him to the ground before she slams her fist repeatedly into his face. "She pushed me away I thought that if I do this it will make her want to come back to me." He finally says looking up to her with a bloody face and teary eyes. "I want to be with her I want to fix things, make them right but I can't if she won't let me Lillie." He says while she pulls away from him laying on her back breathing heavy. "The baby is growing rapidly inside of her she should be ready to give birth in three months time." Lillie finally says looking over to him. "If you want her back don't pull a stunt like that ever again. Now come on, go apologize and make my friend feel better no matter how much she tries to push you away." She says while she grabs some napkins wetting them cleaning up his face. With a glare he snatches them away from her hand and cleans his face quickly before rinsing it with water.

Walking up to her room Jackson stops before looking back to Lillie. "What if she kicks my ass like you did ? I'll admit that only this one time." He says while she giggles before he opens the door and stops. "I don't smell her." Lillie says before cutting on her lights looking around the room. "Her clothes are gone." She says looking back to Jackson before he growls. "Let's get a search party going now, if we hurry we can get to her before she crosses the boundary line if she hasn't already."

Looking at Luca Amelia smiles before she steps into the portal to prepare herself and to find a way to crack the curse before it cracks her. "You think this can be done ?" Amelia asks while they come out of the portal to Salem Massachusetts. "Why are we in Salem ?" She asks looking at Luca who turns himself into a human before looking back at her. "To see if a witch can slow down your pregnancy or know a way to end this curse. Now c'mon there's a few witches I want you to meet."

—————————
Sorry if it's short I have work tomorrow and I need to get to bed. The next chapter will be written longer