6. Blue moon change

Bones shift, muscles extend, Amelia screams in agony. Nothing can be done but to wait it out, the shift that should've happened the day before. "Since she's back from the dead shouldn't she be human ?" Matt questions while Nathan and Teagan shift into their wolves pacing in circles around her, whining whenever she screams. "Yes she should be just a human, her wolves soul should have left." Her dad says while she flips onto all fours, her back arching in an unnatural way. She cries out, the cries turning into whines, soon into growls as her body is fully shifted after hours of pain. "What time is it ?" Her dad says while Matt checks his phone. "Exactly midnight." He replies causing her dad and all the family to look up to the sky. "It's a blue moon." Lily says before looking at her friend before she grasps her father figures wrist. "Her eyes....they're blue." She says to Amelia's dad before he looks at his daughter. "No." He whispers before Amelia howls up to the night sky before sprinting into the trees. "Watch her !" Her dad screams to his sons while he lets out a breath before looking back up to the full moon. "It's coming true Lucy, our daughter is the end." He says to himself before his heart begins to shatter. He's going to lose his daughter, only just getting her back. Her fate is sealed and the outcome isn't great.