27. Fearless Devotion

"Do you think the people of Tarniack can rid her of this beast ?" Luca asks his brother softly while his older brother Caspian looks over the girl. Analyzing her over and over while he closes his eyes with a sigh. "No, they can't the only one who can rid it is the one who bestowed the curse or one in his families line. You and I both know how our kind holds grudges far worse than a mortal woman who has been scorned." Caspian says while he sits down drinking earl grey tea softly before setting it down in his lap. "Have you tried Lucile he might break the curse he is in the family lineage ?" Caspian questions while Luca shakes his head no. "No I couldn't ask him to do that it's treachery." He says before he hears Amelia groan in pain. Turning around her eyes open and they're back to her green eyes once more. "What happened ?" She asks cotton mouth causing her to cough slightly while Luca hands her water to drink. "The beast took over you but I managed to blow knockout powder in your face." Luca says
"You must be careful a weakened soul and state of mind will make it grow stronger to overtake you." Caspian says causing Amelia to look at him. "And who are you ?" She questions drinking more water. "I'm Luca's older brother pleasure to meet you Amelia." He replies while she nods while looking down at her stomach with a grimace. "You okay dear ?" Caspian asks while Amelia nods with a sigh. "The baby is just kicking is all." She says looking back up to the two brothers. "So what do we do now ?" Amelia asks apprehension causing her heart to pound and her muscles to ache. Tired of the pain, the choices her ancestor made, tired of existing. The two men look at each other before looking back to her. "We take you to another world of course." They both say while Amelia just stares blankly at them before standing up with a sigh. "I'm going to bed don't bother me unless this world we're on is ending." She says heading to run a bath. The water here is far more pure than earths water. "Oh to be normal enough to live on a planet like this without corruption." She says sinking into the nice warm water that melts away her tension. "If." She whispers before sinking down to where her nose is above the water. Closing her eyes she lets her mind wander to before the turn of events that shattered her life. When her life was seemingly easy, before a mate, before her death, before the attack that changed everything, the man who betrayed a royal. Her eyes opened a silver hue beginning to take shape taking over her green hues once more. Closing her eyes she wills the beast to return to the confines of her subconscious mind. "No please no not now." She whispers over and over again.

"If you just take the necklace from the faerie guardians neck and put it in the dimension door. We can return to earth and set forth what my queen has planned for earth, for her new world. Your the key to it's undoing and beautiful new age." The beast hisses in her mind causing her head to pound. "No, no, no, no, noooooooo !" She screams before pushing her whole body underwater. Begging and pleading for this to end. Being forced up she coughs and chokes on the water while Luca grabs her face looking at her in anger. "What the hell is the matter with you ?!" He shouts at her while she cries pulling away from him covering up herself, turning away to pull her knees up to herself. "It won't stop ! It won't leave me alone !" She screams while Luca sighs regretting screaming at her when she's so vulnerable. "I'm sorry for shouting. Now c'mon let's get you dry and into comfortable clothes." Luca says turning away before heading out to get her some comfortable clothes ready. Stepping out of the bathroom she grabs the clothes Luca got out and dressed in the warm clothes before sinking into her bed that doesn't smell like home. Closing her eyes she tries to get comfortable enough with being seven months pregnant. It doesn't matter that I'm on a different planet the baby is still growing at an abnormally quick rate. "This goes beyond nature." She mumbles before rolling her eyes. "I myself go beyond nature my kind shouldn't exist yet here we are." She says says sarcastically before sitting up in the bed. "Jesus Christ I can't sleep." She mutters before getting up. Heading into the kitchen she stops near the study hearing Luca and Caspian speaking.

"We must find a way to save her Caspian she's worth saving." Luca says while Amelia stops to listen in more.

"Brother I know you have a should I say fondness for the she wolf but you can't mettle in werewolf affairs. She is claimed by another male, and an alpha at that." Caspian  says while Amelia furrows her brows.

"I can't help how I feel for her and she is not committed to anyone. They rejected each other and it's my sworn duty by our forefather for myself to protect her from what's to come." He replies getting annoyed by his older brothers pestering.  "She isn't yours Luca, you must refrain your desires for her. She is dealing with too much as of late and she doesn't need you added to that." Caspian says.

Amelia forgets the need to eat and heads back to her room with a racing heart. He likes me ? What the hell has my life come to ? Getting back in bed I lay down staring up at the stone ceiling. Closing my eyes I will sleep to come and finally after much begging to the sandman he answers me by dumping the whole sandbag into my face knocking me out.

Caspian one for fortune telling and knowledge of future events smirks while reporting back to his queen. "He doesn't suspect a thing my queen and neither does she." He says knowing the outcome three days from now when the destruction of the werewolves begins and he can take revenge on the ones who killed his love. Revenge has never tasted so sweet.

The queen smirks from her bed chambers before cutting the communication link from her water communicator. "Soon Earth will be mine all for the taking."