29. The Beginning of The End

Listen to the song if you want. It was inspiration for this chapter.

Pain

All she felt was pain

Voices mumbling all around her as they all rush to get things prepared while The Beast laughs in excitement of what's to come.

She feels herself being laid down, her body telling her no that she needs to stand.

"This is the beginning, I'll put you through pain, the worst pain you've ever felt in your new existence, not allowing pregnancy then I'll win." It laughs.

Screaming in her head not knowing it's out loud she digs her hands into the bed she lays in. "Make it stop !" She screams praying to the moon goddess and her mom to make it stop, just make it stop.

"Give into me let your soul mix with mine letting me take on my form. Then all this pain you feel will go away. Your baby will remain in your womb. I'll protect it until I no longer need your body. Until I can move on to your child's."

"Don't you get to choose ? You're all powerful as you say couldn't you have just fought for your freedom ?" She asks into her head feeling the pain stop momentarily.

"My family is trapped, I wasn't always like this. I did this to protect them. For a thousand years I kept this up for the fae. If I disobey them they're dead. I'm sorry."

Her bones snap and begin to elongate extending taking on the form of a creature Luca wished wouldn't occur.

"Get the people of this world on lockdown get them out of here ! Go now !" Luca screams. Turning back to the girl her eyes open and they're a blood orange. "His family !" She shouts before a dark black fur takes over her body turning her into a wolf five times the size of an alpha. It stands tall before crouching down with a growl leaving its sharp teeth. Jackson takes many steps back in disbelief at what he's seeing. "No." He whispers before he turns running out the door to warn the others. "Luca take me back to earth." Jackson shouts while Luca hurriedly opens a portal turning his head back seeing the screams of people being slaughtered. "Tell them, Tell them to say they're goodbyes to their loved ones it's not looking too good. I'll hold it off as long as possible." Luca says before the portal closes.

Shifting back into Amelia the beast smirks covered in blood. "She knows you know, that you love her." It says it's voice between hers and it's voice. "Lies !" He screams sending attacks at him consisting of the elements. "You think you can beat me !" It screams "I can't be destroyed !" It shouts before shifting back partially to grab Lucas neck before squeezing, breaking his neck. Dropping him to the floor The Beast steps over him without a thought. "Oh Caspian." It sing songs looking around for the man who will lead him to earth.

"You've finally awoken." Caspian says coming out from the darkness. Looking down at his brother he feels slight regret on his face before he masks it again. "Here." He mutters opening a portal to the human world. The Beast smirks before entering, Caspian entering behind it.

"You've done me a great service Caspian, too bad I don't need you anymore." He says before it slashes Caspians throat with its long claws. Caspian grasps at his throat, looking up to the smirking face of the beast. He falls to the earth looking up to the fading sky before the life leaves him. The Beast looks around him before looking up to the sky. "Let's let the festivities begin."

Screams echo out peoples lives being cut short. Being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Innocent souls perish, and The beast grows stronger. Taking out armies of werewolves who were nothing but lower beings beneath it. The beast grows bored. "The Harlos gave me a fight this is NOTHING !!" It screams before seeing a child in the distance looking at the beast while tears stream down her face. The Beast tilts its head slightly before a slight smirk comes upon its face. Walking up to the girl it crouches down while the little girl stumbles and falls to her back. "Please don't hurt me." She whispers closing her eyes crying harder. "Humans and werewolves disgust me." It says before tearing into her chest and ripping out her heart. He watches as the little girl dies before him. Standing back to his full height in the girls body he possesses he laughs while the sun begins to rise. "When night falls I'll rise again." He says before he gives the girl back her body.

Waking up Amelia looks around her in horror. "No, I couldn't have done this." Looking around she spots the little girl then looks down at her blood covered body. Seeing the little girls heart on the damp bloodied earth she screams. Falling back she grasps her pregnant belly and cries harder until it's hard for her to breath. Gasping for breath she rises up seeing all the bloodshed and torn bodies before her. Crying she wraps her arms around herself and heads for the woods. Finding a stream she stumbles towards it and washes the blood away harshly causing her skin to turn red. Tears fall down her face creating trails of clean skin against the blood. Staring at her reflection in the water, she screams slashing at the water. Shifting into her wolf she runs deeper into the woods. Trying to find solace to rest and hide away from the world. She can hear the screams of the mates who have yet to die by her hands. Screaming for the loss of their mates. Howls ripping through the air. She cries harder, her wolf whining as she becomes disoriented.

"Your body needs rest, time for sleep."

The Beast reels her in and she feels herself getting tired. Sinking down into a laying position in a cave she happened upon. She feels sleep taking over before her eyes close. Just to leave her with nightmares to plague her sleep.