Toaster

A/N: A modern Gwaine and Percival drabble for y'all.

Setting: Modern times

Description: Why can't Gwaine do the simplest things?

Disclaimer: I don't own Merlin or it's characters

Gwaine was cursing very loudly as smoke spiraled from the toaster that sat in the counter. Using a butter knife, he quickly dug out the remnants of his toast, his lips curling in distaste at the blackened bread. Angrily, he stabbed at the charcoal- bread, but the knife didn't go through, instead it just glanced off the hard as rock mess.

Growling, Gwaine scrapped the mess into the trash as Percival walked in.

"Ah! Percy, you see," Gwaine scrambled for an excuse, while his roommate quirked an eyebrow in slight amusement. "I- uh- I was going to make you breakfast, and the toaster is evil, I'm pretty sure Merlin enchanted it, and-" Gwaine was cut off by Percival sniffing the air.

"Is something burning?" He asked. Gwaine leaned on the counter in what he thought was a seductive way, winking at Percival.

"Only my desire for you."

"Gwaine, the toaster is on fire."

Suddenly, the smoke alarms went off, making Gwaine jump in surprise, before falling to the ground with a loud thud. He groaned, lying on the floor. Percival chuckled as he moved to clean up the mess.

Being Gwaine's roommate certainly wasn't boring.

Merlin One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें