2

As I was walking down the street I noticed that guy from the bar. He was walking into a building. "HEY!! HEYYYY!!" He turned around and looked at me for a second.

I quickly ran up to him before he walked away. "Hey I've been looking for you to give you your money back."

I handed him the money but he just looked at my hand as if it was the most nastiest thing on planet earth. "Here take it, you gave me too much."

I must have sounded dumb to him. Looking for him just to give him the extra money back? I mean any other person would have kept it.

"Thanks." I was snapped out of my thoughts by his voice. It was laced with an accent that I hadn't noticed last night.

He took the money and started to walk away. "Hey what's your name??"

He stopped for a split second then kept walking. I followed behind him into the building. "My names Amy maybe we ca-"

"I will rip that pretty little face of yours off and eat it. NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!"  His voice roared through my ears louder than lions causing me to come to a stand still.

It seemed as though the world had stopped and the only thing moving was us. His breathing was heavy and angry. Did I upset him?

After what felt like hours of intense staring at eachother, I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding.

"I- I'm sorry, I just wanted to know your name." I finally said breaking some of the silence between us.

He didn't say anything at first. I tried to read his face but it was expressionless and blank. Then in an instant his facial expression changed. It was unreadable but it was there. "Elijah."

The word rolled off of his tongue like one worded poetry. With a blink of a eye I was pulled and pushed into the building with the sounds of bullets?

My eyes were shot tightly and I could hear glass shattering. Shattering like bones against teeth, dirt against gravel. Then SILENCE!! Absolute silence.

I slowly opened my eyes to see him. Elijah standing over a guy with a gun in his hand. The memory of last night popped in my head and I knew. "IT WAS YOU!!" I said as I stood up.

He turned his head slightly and glared at me. "It was you, Yo- you killed that man last night in the ally. I was there I saw you." 

It was as if he didn't hear me because he turned back to the guy and shot him square in the face.  My heart started to pound when he came towards me.

"Leave or you're next." I stood there and just stared at him in shock. He just threatened me!! "LEAVE!! NOW!!" He shot the gun past me and I ran for my life out of the house.

I made it around the corner before I stopped to catch my breath. "Oh god I- I cant fucking breath." After minutes of trying to catch my breath I was finally able to leave.

That was until I saw him walking up to a car, putting a bag in it. The car had tinted windows so I couldn't see who was in it. "What the hell is that?"  He grabbed something out of the trunk that looked like some kind of torture device.

After several minutes of him and one of the guys talking, he finally got in the car and they drove off. The car was coming my way so I ducked behind a trashcan until it drove off.

"What's with this guy?" I got up and decided to go back home. It was still morning but I was shaken up from seeing ANOTHER MURDER!!!

I got in the house and sat at the kitchen counter thinking about that blue eyed mystery named Elijah.

"He seems so mysterious and dark, there's something about him. What is it? I want to know more about him."  I kicked my shoes off and sat of the sofa.

"Pff I sound stupid. He literally killed two people right before my eyes, he'd kill me too if I ever went back there."  Or would he?

{ Witnessing two murders is so exhausting. }

Thanks For Reading. Comment & Vote 🙏🏽