15

{ Okay so this chapter is probably the last SANE chapter. Key word: Probably. Enjoy }

Amadine

After a hour of makeup and hair it was finally time to put in the dress. I only saw it once and that was in a magazine. I put the dress on and Drew had this huge smile on her face. "Turn around turn around!!" She said as she excitedly turned me around to face the mirror.

When I looked in the mirror I was amazed by how beautiful the dress was. It was a simple long sleeve, ivory white ball gown. The sleeves had little button detailing leading up to the elbow. The back of the dress was low cut with the same button detailing. It was much more beautiful in person than it was in the magazine.

My hair was in  half up and half down curls with two strands hanging in front of my face. The makeup was very soft and beautiful as well. Drew put the vail on my head with a cute little beaded tiara. "Wow I look like a queen."

"That's because you are." I turned around to see Elijah's mother standing by the door. "You look absolutely amazing sweetheart." She walked over and hugged me causing me to cry. Hugging her felt like I hugging my mother.

Only instead I wasn't, I couldn't. "Why are you crying?" She said as she carefully cleaned my tears. "It's just it felt like I was hugging my own mother, except she's not here." I tried to hold the tears inside as best as I could.

Both my parents passed away when I was six years old in an accident. I don't know exactly what happened I just know that they aren't here.

"Come on time to go." Said one of the lady's who helped with my look, as she motioned for me to walk out the door.

When I got by the aisle they handed me my bouquet. "Alright now go get married." Caroline said while giving me a warm smile.

I walked down the isle as people from all walks of life watched me. When my eyes landed on Elijah's I was captivated. His facial expression was of one that I could actually read. He was surprised but in a good way, I think.

He looks so good standing up there.

I finally made it to the alter and I was a nervous wreck. Emanuel and Naturi both walked up to us with a little tray. It had two small blades and a Little first aid kit on it. "Um what's this?"

"It's tradition to complete the marriage with a deep enough cut to leave a scar." I was completely confused from what Emanuel said. "Give me your wrist." Elijah said as he held out his hand. I hesitated before giving him my wrist.

"Do you trust me?" He asked with the calmest voice he's ever given me. His eyes were even calm. "I do." I couldn't explain how I trusted him but I did.

He took the blade and started to cut my  arm right below my wrist, which made me pull back a little. The cut was deep enough to leave a scar but not deep enough where'd I need stitches. "Here cut my arm in the exact same spot, make it a little bigger than yours." He held his arm out for me to cut him.

"You're not gonna hurt me Amadine just do it." I hesitantly took the blade and made a deep enough cut on his arm right below his wrist. "Amadine you may now clean his wound, take your time please."

I took a gauze that was already soaked with alcohol and started to clean the wound. I could feel his pulse as I held his wrist. It was calm and steady. Just like his eyes, they we calm and steady at bay. Little waves  managed to push through his ocean eyes even though they were calm.

I wrapped his arm and he did the same with me. "Elijah place the ring on her finger." He took the ring and placed it on my finger. It sparkled in the light making it even more beautiful than it already was. I placed the silver band on his finger as well.

After Elijah's parents gave a very long and beautiful speech we kissed. "Introducing Mr and Mrs Avaldore . Everyone stood up and I spotted Laura smiling at me. I looked around and I'm pretty sure the whole room was filled with vampires and wolves.

Well this is my life now.
——————-

After the reception me and Elijah were taken to our honeymoon. I didn't know where we were especially since it's not in my world. I only knew that we were in this beautiful poolside house. "It's so beautiful in here." I said as I took in the master bedroom.

When my eyes landed on Elijah he was watching me with a smile. "Why are you smiling at me like that?" I looked at him in suspension. We were suddenly close to eachother, face to face as he had his hands on my face. "You're the only beautiful thing I see right now."

Before I could reply he kissed me, it wasn't rough and hard. It was soft and delicate like a rose petal. It tasted sweet and raw like sugar cane. My heart started to flutter at his touch and I craved more. More than a kiss, I needed all of him in that moment and couldn't understand why.

Our bodies fell onto the bed as we both fought for dominance. He gripped my arms and put them above my head. "Submit." He whispered into my ear causing shivers to run down my spine. Before I knew it I was his and he was in complete control.

He removed my clothes after removing his own and began to kiss me. He kissed me until he reached my pussy. Opening my legs slowly he started to kiss me there softly. I let out a small moan as he began licking and sucking my clit. He was becoming rougher and faster while I felt myself on edge.

Just when I was about to cum he stopped. "You're not allowed to cum until I say so." He said with a smirk on his face. "But I-" He kissed me as he entered inside of me. He began to stroke as I let out hungry moans.

Our bodies became each other's playground. The sounds of our skin touching and our moans went hand and hand. We were hungry for each other, we devoured each other. We held each others souls in that moment.

I took his soul and danced with it as we kissed. He took mine and tortured it, making it scream and cry out with every thrust. Tears feel from my eyes and it was hard to breath. I could feel him torture my soul but I wanted more. I had to have it until I couldn't take anymore.

Just when I thought it was over and I could breath, he began to torture me-my soul even more. I let out moans and screams of pleasure and pain. He was a torturer and I was his victim. My moans fed him, my kisses killed him and my screams awoke him. Was he really the torturer or was it me?

"You want cum? Say please." He thrusted onto me deeper and faster. "PLEASE ELIJAH PLEASEE I WANT TO CU-" He went even faster as I cried out his name. We both moaned loudly into each other as we came together.

After coming down from the orgasm he kissed my lips tenderly and pulled me close to him. He hugged my soul and I hugged his. Within minutes later I was asleep.

Elijah

Amadine was asleep in my arms and I could feel how deeply attached we were. What she doesn't know is having sex attached us on a deeper level. It opened our hearts and poured our souls into each other. She shouldn't be my soulmate, no one should.

I'm not fit to have a soulmate, I'd destroy her whether I want to or not. I moved a piece of hair from her face before kissing her on the forehead. No doubt that I was in love with her and her with me. We couldn't help it, we were bonded. I tasted her soul, felt her spirit and saw her heart.

I eventually fell asleep after an hour of thinking about nothing but her. 

She's mine and nobody else could have her.

{ WHEW!! I was kinda awkward making this chapter but it's okay though. }

Thank You For Reading. ☠️ Comment & Vote. Follow me by the way.