23

Two weeks later

Elijah

"Come out come out where ever you are, I'm not gonna hurt you I'm just here to talk." Amadine was gone and the only person who knew where she was is Laura. I walked into Laura's bedroom and noticed the bathroom door was closed. "Seriously Laura I don't have time to play hide and go seek with you." I jiggled the door nob and just as I suspected it was locked.

"Okay you leave me no choice." I kicked the door open just to see her on the floor scared. "I'm gonna give you five minutes to tell me where she is, and if you don't I WILL kill you." Her eyes widened and she slide further away from me. "I already told you that I didn't know where she was."

She had so much fear on her face that I couldn't tell if she was lying or not.

What if she's telling the truth?

"You're lying." Just as I was about to grab her something or should I say SOMEONE grabbed me.

"Get the hell off of me!!" I turned around to see my brother. "Elijah just leave the poor girl alone, she's already shaken up enough." Emanuel said causing me to roll my eyes. He helped her up from the floor and sat her down onto the bed.

"I have a question brother." I pulled out a cigarette and lit it. "Who gave you the right to hide my wife from me?" Taking a pull from the cigarette I walked out of the room. They've been preaching the same thing every day, I'm a danger to her blah blah blah.

They're acting like I'm trying to kill her when I'm not. I just miss her that's all. "I got the right when you almost killed her, or do you not remember that Elijah?" He was in my face staring me down in anger. I returned the favor and looked at him in amusement.

Seeing him all riled up was intriguing and entertaining to say the least.

"No I don't remember, why don't you remind me brother." A smile grew on his face and I knew he wanted a fight. "I'm not doing this with you Elijah, because we both know that I will have your ass balled up on the floor crying." Or so I thought that's what he wanted. "I've beaten you before Emanuel, I'm sure I can do it again."

Whenever we fought nobody would win, it was like fighting ourselves. "Just leave Amy's friends alone and leave AMY ALONE!!" He said while stepping away from me. I took a deep breath as I thought carefully on what to say. It was hard for me to get everything together but I did. 

"You just don't get it do you, I'm worse with her gone." It sounded dumb but it was true, When she was here I'd kill because of my hunger. But with her gone I kill because not having her here drives me insane. More insane that usually, it was as if I was addicted to or obsessed with her. "I'm sure you are but I will NOT let you anywhere near her while you're in this state of mind."

He glared at me with warning.

Laura

"I'm not telling you where she is so just get out of my house." I said as I looked at him.

"YOU WILL OBEY MY COMMAND!!" His voice roared loud like a lion warning it's enemy. I would have jumped at the sound of the predators voice but his eyes. They had turned amber yellow as they held me captive in their grip. Before I knew it I found myself standing right in front of him.

His eyes still were that amber yellow as he stared at me in anger. "I can't tell you where she is, I won't tell you where she is." My mouth went dry as I spoke and in a blink of an eye his fist was around my throat. I couldn't breathe and it was hard to think. "LET HER GO ELI!!"

Emanuel pushes him off of me causing me to stumble a little. I ran out of the house as soon as I caught my balance.

Elijah

"WHAT PART OF IM WORSE WITHOUT HER DON'T YOU GET!?" I was so close to turning that my eyes had already changed. "You know what, keep her away from me but whatever bad I do it's on you."

I took a pull from my cigarette as I left the house feeling defeated.

Thanks for Reading 📖 Comment & Vote 🙏🏽