26

Introducing Sabastian Devlin & Liam Cohen

Sabastian

"I've told you time and time again to have my money, yet you always show up empty handed." I said as I had my hand in Devins chest holding his heart. Poor guy looked so afraid of me. "You don't have to look so scared of me I'm not a monster." He was rambling on about Elijah in fear at this point and it was annoying me.

"Repeat that again for me, what about Elijah?" I removed my hand from his chest as he began healing himself. "Thank you I said Elijah has found his soulmate and she's a witch." So it seems that Elijah has finally let go of Katherine and found someone new. "Does this little witch have a name or no?"

Just as I was talking to the guy Liam walked in. "And what took you so long to get here?" He walked over with a bored expression on his face as he bit off of a sandwich. "I got hungry and grabbed me some food, got a problem with that?" I really hate him sometimes. 

"Actually I do have a problem with that, you're late." He rolled his eyes and sat down. "Well get a pen and paper and solve it, did you know that Elijah got married?" He's so behind and stupid that it hurts. "That's what he was telling me until you walked in."

Liam

"Oops my bad, continue." I honestly didn't give a damn about this conversation, I'm only here to get paid. "Okay well her name is Amy short for Amadine Bonnet." I sat up at the mention of her last name. "Ooo I'm intrigued, a Bonnet witch!!" Sabastian glared at me before talking.

"She can't be a Bonnet witch I thought Xavier said Kenzie was dead." I burst out laughing at how dumb he was being. "Obviously she had her before she died you dumb ass, why do you care anyways?" Sabastian has always been obsessed with making Elijah's life a living hell. Me on the other hand I didn't give two shits about Elijah's life, like I said I'm here to get paid.

This was a job for me but for him it was his life. He wanted Elijah to suffer for something he did to him years ago. If you ask me I think it's pointless and dumb. "Xavier's gonna kill them both when he find out about her." What kind of parent would kill their child?

I guess Xavier would.

"Are we gonna help him because if so I have to prepare, I'm a little...out of shape at the moment." I rubbed my belly drawing a laugh from Devin. "You think that's funny?" He cut his laugh short and stood there in silence. Devins a good guy he's just a little pussy if you ask me.

I've never seen a vampire as scary as him, he's literally scared of anything. But he's considered a friend to me, Sabastian on the other hand thinks he's a waste of space. "You seriously don't have to be afraid of me Devin." He stood holding his head down in shame as Sabastian laughed at him. "But you think he's a good asset to us, he can't even look you in the eye without shitting his pants."

"Could you shut the fuck up, literally no one asked for your opinion." I was becoming frustrated with Sabastian at this point.  "I'm gonna just go now, Sabastian your money should be here by tomorrow." Devin sped away before either me or Sabastian could say anything. "What's your problem Liam , you can't take a joke?"

"I just find it funny that you claim to be this big bad vampire but you won't fight Elijah, isn't that funny to you?" In a blink of an eye he was right in my face. "I'm warning you to choose your words wisely if you're not trying to die." His eyes darted from my face to my chest as a smile played on his face. "Just worry about Elijah and his little witch mate, not about what comes out of MY mouth."

I pushed him out of my face and walked around him to the fridge. "I need you to do me a favor since Elijah doesn't know you." Sabastian was right behind me holding his phone in his hand. "And what kind of favor is that?" Knowing Sabastian he probably wants me to do something stupid and heartless.

"Become close with this girl right here." He showed me a picture of the girl on his phone. She was beautiful as hell, words couldn't describe her beauty. "Who the hell is this?" Granted she was beautiful but I didn't know who she was. 

"You're so fucking dumb, it's Elijah's mate."

I knew he was gonna ask me to do something stupid I just knew it!!

"I want you to get close to her, become her best friend, spend all your time with her all while getting the information that we need."  The favor didn't sound that horrible but I don't wanna do it. "Ummm no, I'm not doing it." It's a stupid idea and I don't want to be friends with a witch. Even if it is for fake.

"I'm sorry if I made it seem like you had an option here, because you don't." He tossed me my gun and phone then walked away. "AM I GETTING PAID FOR THIS?!" He turned around and smiled at me before speaking. "How does twenty thousand a month sound?"

Twenty thousand a month sounds like I'm gonna be kissing a lot of witch ass.

"When do you want me to start?" I smiled at him causing him to laugh a little. "Tomorrow you start tomorrow." I just hope this girl isn't annoying and dumb, if she is I'll gladly rip her heart from her chest. "You do know that when Xavier gets to her I won't have to do this right?"

Xavier isn't a man who just kill people for the hell of it, he has to have a reason even if it's a dumb one. That's one thing I liked about him, that and the fact that he won't kill a kid. No matter what the kid does he won't kill them. He says they haven't even experienced life yet. I still don't think he should kill that Amy girl, she's his fucking daughter for gods sake.

"Let me handle Xavier, I will see to it that the girl is safe away from him." Was the last thing Sabastian said before leaving.

Somethings up here, why would he want her alive if he's on Xavier's side? Unless he isn't and he's on his own side in this.

I put my gun in my back pocket and went home. If I'm going to befriend a witch I might as well learn about them. And that's what I did, I went home and started reading books and articles on witches.

I did this until I got bored and fell asleep.

Thanks For Reading. Comment & Vote