19

Amadine

Amadine

I was sitting in the library of the house as I heard Elijah breaking things upstairs. I didn't bother to check on him this time. God knows what he'll do if I did. Whatever is going on with him is freaking me out and it's crazy. The noise finally stopped as the house fell silent.

"Why are you in here and not in our room?" I turned around to see him standing there holding his bloody hand. "I don't want to go to our room, not while you're there." I could feel the tension starting to rise as I spoke. "And why is that, you think I'm gonna hurt you?"

Um yeah pretty much.

"Actually I do you bother me, and you scare me." His face became rock solid, there was no expression. "If I bother you so much then why are you still here?" He used his super speed to come closer to me. "Because even though I'm scared of you, I still feel safe with you."

He smiled at my words for a split second then rested his hand on my face. "You know I could break your neck right here right now, but I can't and I won't." He kissed my forehead then walked away. I followed right behind him since he wasn't using his speed. "If you wanted to kill me you would have, but you didn't because you love me."

I jumped back as he swiftly turned around. "I don't love you, you're nothing to me but a fucking waste of life. Get that in your brain." With that he walked away but only this time I didn't follow. I was hurt by his words, they kept replying in my head. You're nothing to me but a fucking waste of life.

If I'm a waste of life then why don't he just kill me? Why is he still keeping me alive? I felt like he was lying and he's just pushing me away. Whatever is going on with him it's got him saying things he don't mean. We have a bond, I can tell if he's lying but it still hurts because what if he's not.

I walked downstairs and watched tv until I fell asleep on the sofa.

Elijah

I walked downstairs to get something to drink when I noticed Amy on the sofa. She was sound asleep, almost looked like an angel. I picked her up and carried her upstairs laying her in the bed. I sat beside her as I watched her sleep. "I didn't mean it when I said I hated you, the truth is I'm afraid to love again."

I moved a piece of hair from her face as I continued to speak. "And the more time that I spend with you the more I fall in love with you,  not because I want to but because of the bond." Soon after kissing her cheek and lying down I fell asleep.

{ Okay so I know this chapter is very short and boring but I did rush it tbh. Sorry. }

Thanks For Reading 📖 Comment & Vote. 🗳