7

Introducing Emanuel Avaldore

Elijah

"I fucking can't believe that girl found my ring." That ring means a lot to my family it's been in my family for ages. "Shut the hell up Carlos will be here any min-" My brothers sentence was cut short by the crazy manic himself. "Carlos."

"Hi Elijah. You want me to let your big brother go?" He walked slowly towards me as he had Emanuel by the neck. "LET HIM GO!!!" I began to feel my anger boil inside of me, and I began to growl. "Down boy, no need to get upset I'm just fucking around." He dropped Emanuel and that's when things got silent.

"You told us to meet you here Carlos what do you want!??" Emanuel finally snapped. Carlos was a vampire a evil vampire. But there was something he didn't know about us. Nobody did.

"Well I came here to kill you. Simple. Sike I actually came here to take you up on your offer to te- What's that I smell?" We all could smell it and I knew what it was or should I say who.

"WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE ELIJAH!?!" Emanuel said as he had the girl by her shirt walking her from behind a trash can. Just when I was about to answer Carlos snatched her. "You two know eachother? And don't lie Elijah." He said.

If I answered yes he'd easily rip her heart out but if I said no I don't think he'd do anything. "No I don't actually." I finally said. He sniffed her then paused for a second. "Then you wouldn't mind this then." He bit her right in the neck and her body fell to the ground. Blood was dripping from his lips and teeth as he smiled at me.

I grabbed him by the arm and twisted it. His bone snapped loudly in my ear, which caused me to laugh in satisfaction. He healed himself quickly and punched me in my chest causing me to fly back. Emanuel turned and jumped on him biting down on his shoulder. "AHHH SHIT!!" Carlos screamed.

As I was getting up I heard a snap and looked up to see Carlos's arm in Emanuel's mouth. Carlos wasn't dead in fact he got up with full speed towards me. We both were in the air as I turned fully and we both bit down on eachother. "ELIJAH!!!"

Emanuel

They both fell to the ground and I couldn't tell who was dead because Elijah was on top of Carlos. I turned around when I heard the girl whimper in pain. "Shhh it's okay keep fighting it." I bit my wrist and just when I was about to put it to her mouth, I felt a presence behind me. I got up and turned around to Elijah holding Carlos's head in his hand.

I smirked at him then heard the girl again. "We have to get her back to your house Elijah." I said as I picked her up. "Why? She doesn't mean anything to me so let her die."  I rolled my eyes and left the warehouse heading to Elijah's place.

When we got there I laid her on the table in his basement. "Save her Elijah." I said as he glared at me. "WHY SHOULD I FUCKING SAVE HER!?!" He yelled causing the walls to shake. "Just do it."

He walked away for a second then turned around and bit his wrist. He put it to her mouth and there was no response for a second. Then her eyes flew open. She was okay. "There." Was all he said before leaving.

Three hours later

Amy

"Who are you and why am I here?" I knew who he was but I didn't know why I was here. "You're here because a guy stabbed you with a needle full of drugs." Elijah's brother said am he helped me off the table.

"You saved me ?" I asked still kinda confused. I mean I remember some guy grabbing me away from him and that's it. "Something like that, Elijah actually saved you." He did what now? He saved you.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Elijah who had walked in completely shirtless. "Hi, thanks for saving me." He ignored me and to make matters more awkward Emanuel had left us alone. Elijah walked towards me and stopped when he got to the first aid kit sitting beside me.

"You didn't have to save me you know ?" He still was ignoring me. He grabbed a gauze and put alcohol on it. He tried to clean the cut that was on his back but he couldn't reach it. I grabbed it and he glared at me but didn't do or say anything.

So that means I should clean it right ?

I got up and walked around to see the cut clearly. It was kinda deep but it didn't need stitches. It most definitely was gonna leave a scar though. I dabbed it with the gauze, the only thing you could hear was my heavy breathing and his wince in pain. As I bandaged up the cut one of his older scars caught my attention.

I started to trace it and I could feel his body tense up. "How'd you get all these scar-" He suddenly turned around and grabbed me by both my wrists, squeezing them tightly. "Don't ever ask questions you don't want the answer to. DO YOU HEAR ME!?!"

{ Don't get too close to a psychopath. They'll snap. }

( Thanks For Reading. 🔥Comment & Vote )