9

Elijah

"AHH FUCK!! COULD YOU STOP FUCKING TOUCHING IT!?!" I yelled at Emanuel who was trying to nurse me back to health. We got into a fight with Carlos's vampy friends and it ended badly for me. "Shut up damn, let me see your leg." He tore the fabric off of my leg exposing a big bruise on my calf. "Dammit Elijah you know can't go back out there until it heals completely right?"

This I did know but a little bruise has never stopped me before so why now? "Emanuel I know that." I had pain in my arm but I didn't have a scar or bruise. "I think I pulled a muscle in my arm." Emanuel quickly moved over to my arm and checked it out. "So did I pull a muscle or what?" I asked getting frustrated with all of this touching. "Uhh yea actually you did, you can't turn until all of you is healed Elijah." His face had become more serious than before.

God I fucking hate when he's right. "Alright I fucking won't, but that means people are going to die in more painful ways than usual." I said as I smiled at the thought. "So that Amy girl has taken interest in you and your dark ways?" He asked the question out of nowhere which confused me a little. "Huh, oh it seems so but don't worry I plan to kill her if she comes back." Which I know she would, I didn't know how I know but I felt it.

"You know she cried after you told her she's nothing to you...I had to hug her." My body tensed up at him saying he hugged her. "Okay why are you telling me this?" He was going on and on about her which annoyed me. "She seems a little bit too attached to you, especially since she doesn't even know you." He was right she does seem very attached.

Probably because she's a stalker...

"She's a stalker Emanuel." I've never had someone to stalk me before so this was new. New and annoying, this girl doesn't know even half the things I could do to her. "Should we pay her a visit, maybe she'd stop if you talk to her Elijah." I burst out laughing at that stupid idea. "That's just dumb as hell." He wasn't laughing in fact he was serious. "We don't even know where she lives." I said giving in to the idea.

"Actually I know where she lives." He said as he put on his jacket. "How the hell do you know ?" I looked at him with confusion. "I just do, stop asking questions and let's go." He grabbed his keys and walked out the door. "HOLD ON DAMMIT MY LEG STILL HURTS!!" I yelled as I limped out of the door behind him. I felt uneasy knowing that he knew where she stays. I didn't know why but I did.

When we got there, there wasn't any lights on from what we could see of. "She's sleeping." I said almost in an instant with guarantee in my voice. "Let's go in then." Emanuel said and before I could say yes or no he was already unlocking her door. "There it's open." He opened the door and walked in. I followed behind him as I made sure to close the door back. She's still sleeping.

"There's two doors in here and one of them is her room." Emanuel said as he pointed to both rooms. I walked up to the room on the left side and opened the door. There she was laying in her bed sound asleep. Emanuel was about to wake her up when I blurted out "She's in pain don't." My leg was really fucking with me at the moment as well. I didn't even know how I knew she was in pain but I knew.

You'd think Emanuel listened to me but he didn't. He woke her up anyways. "WH- WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE!?!" Great she wakes up screaming. "To eat your ass, why the hell do you think we're here? To kill you of course." I said with a cheeky smile.

Amy

"I- I will call the cops on both of you if you don't leave!!" I was scared and seriously confused. How did they even find me. "Brother you don't mind leaving us alone do you?" Elijah said as he gave his brother a sneaky look. Alone? With him, Shit Laura was right I'm gonna die. "Elijah your wish is my command." Emanuel winked at me then left the room closing the door behind him.