33

Elijah

Realizing that my wife was laying naked with two other men in the bed, I covered her body with the covers. I didn't like the fact that they were even in our bed so I pushed them both on the floor. "What the he- why am I naked!?!" Emmanuel said as he stood up grabbing his clothes. "We're all naked Emmanuel, I wanna know why myself."

I turned to look at Liam who was already dressed and sitting on the edge of the bed. "We don't wanna see your naked ass so put on some clothes." He tossed me my clothing and without a word I put them on. I noticed there was a camera sat up and it was still rolling. Walking over I turned it off and looked at Emmanuel and Liam both.

"I think we should watch it, but definitely not with Amy." Said Liam who had already taken the camera from me. "Yeah I agree let's go watch it." We all left the room and went downstairs. The tension between all three of us was awkward to say the least.

We all sat down on the sofa and pressed play on the video. "That's how we look when we kiss or is it just because we're high??" Our mouths hardly touched, it looked like we were wrestling. The more I looked at the video the more I realized how stupid we all looked. "So I guess that explains why we were all naked."

It was Emmanuel's idea for everyone to get naked, he said it'd be beautiful if we all took a nap naked together. Me and Amadine didn't have sex instead we all laid there until we fell asleep. "Remind me to never smoke weed from you again." Liam burst out laughing while I looked at him in seriousness. I didn't really find it funny instead I found it embarrassing.

Right when I was about to get up and leave Kenzie walked in with Xavier. We all jumped up in alarm as we laid eyes on the man who wanted Amy dead. "Calm down Elijah they're not here to harm Amadine, they're here to talk to her." Alaríc moved from behind Xavier showing himself while giving me a promising look. I surrendered and walked upstairs to get Amadine.

"Amy wake up your mother is downstairs, she wants to talk to you." I had neglected to tell her that Xavier was downstairs as well. She rose from her sleep looking as confused as I had felt. Realizing she was naked she covered herself. "Did we-"

"No we didn't we just fell asleep, put on some cloths and come downstairs." I walked away leaving her alone to do what she had to do. When I got back downstairs they all looked at me as if I was missing something. "She'll be down in a minute, if you're here to hurt her in any way I suggest you both to just leave." She's been through enough these past ten days, and I don't want her going through any more than she already has.

Amadine

When I made it downstairs my eyes met my mothers, then a man who stood tall and confident. "Hey you wanted to talk to me?" My mother hesitantly stepped forward and grabbed my hand. I began to feel uneasy as everyone laid their eyes on me. "Amadine this is your father, Xavier."

My eyes met his and for a split second I could have sworn my heart dropped. "My father as in the man who wants to kill me?" My voice was surprisingly calm as my eyes never left his. He looked just as scared of me as I was of him. "That's what we came here to talk to you about, Mackenzie has something to tell you."

My gazed turned to my mother who had taken a seat on the couch. "Your father doesn't want you dead he never did, I only said that because I hated him." We all looked at her in confusion as she spoke. Her words wasn't making sense to me. "The story that your soulmates and your mother has been telling you is a lie." Xavier said as he took a step towards me.

"What do you mean it's a lie, we didn't lie to her it's what Kenzie told us." Said Alaríc who was now at my side, but so was Elijah. "I never once tried to harm you, I only wanted to kill your mother because she was using dark magic." I stood frozen as I looked him in the eyes seeing nothing but truth.  For a second I couldn't breathe or even think, everything was blank.

Then it had hit me that my very own mother was lying to me because she hated my father. "Amy I'm so sorry that I lied to you, I just-." She stood up and took a step towards me while extending her hand. "You just wanted everyone to hate him the same way you did right?" I said as I moved away from her.

Looking at the woman who had been telling me all these bad things about my father, I felt disgusted. She had achieved her goal of making everyone around her hate him. Including me in a sense. The air was hard to take in as I stood face to face with my real parents. "He's not as innocent as you think."

"When you first got here your main focus was which brother did I choose, why? Why was that so important to you that it was the first question you asked?"

It's very clear that she hates Elijah, considering the fact that every time she came over she'd tell him. "Because I thought you'd get to choose the better husband , but it seems as though fate chose for you." Her facial expression softened as she looked at me, eyes filled with pools of tears. I couldn't stand this conversation anymore than I already did. So just like my mother had been doing from my father, I ran upstairs locking the door behind me.

Xavier

"Elijah, Alaríc could I speak with you both for a second?" This was as good as any to try and tell them about Sebastian. I looked over Elijah's shoulder to see a younger vampire filled with tattoos. I hadn't noticed him here before now. "No, with all due respect I think you should both leave."

Just as I tried to take a step towards them, the young vampire appeared in front of them barring his teeth.

"They said no now LEAVE!!" It was obvious that even if he wasn't here they wouldn't speak to me. "I think it's best if we don't come back here for a while, I'm sorry for everything." I grabbed Mackenzie by the hand and we both left. I'll just have to find Drew to warn them since I can't be the one to do so.

Hopefully she does the spell for me. 

Thanks For Reading. Comment & Vote