35

Laura

"So you came here to tell me that you slept with my best friend?" I said as I struggled to fight back tears

"So you came here to tell me that you slept with my best friend?" I said as I struggled to fight back tears. "Laura she's my soulmate it would have happened either way, I'm sorry." He had sincerity in his voice but the more I listened the more I became upset. "You think just because she's your soulmate that it's okay?!?"

"It's not okay but Laura you have to understand the severity of it."

The tears that I had been trying to hold back finally escaped. "Just leave, I don't care about the severity of it or how you couldn't control it. Me and you are finished, there's no more you and I. I'm done." I opened the door for him to leave as I wiped my tears.

He stood there a second before finally leaving. "I'm so fucking stupid it was never me, it was always her." I couldn't control the tears that were on my face, my heart was in pain and it felt like I was dying. He should have stopped himself but he didn't. Is it because I'm human that he isn't in love with me like he is with her?

My mind was coming up with all kinds of scenarios as to why he did this to me. First he kiss her now this, and every time he says he can't control it. He told me that he was only her protector so why are they having sex?

My best friend and my boyfriend......

________

Naturi

"Amy you've been here an hour and you still haven't told me why you're here

"Amy you've been here an hour and you still haven't told me why you're here." I said as I began cleaning the house. "Can I stay here with you and your brother?" She asked sounding a little bothered by something. "Uh yeah sure, why aren't you staying with Elijah? I thought you two were back in the honeymoon phase of marriage."

I turned around to see Amandine with tears in her eyes. "I slept with-"

"You slept with Ric didn't you." She nodded her head yes as tears fell from her face. "I swear I didn't mean for it to happen, it was just something that came over me." Mentally laughing in my mind at the situation a sat down next to her. "You're his soulmate,there was literally no way you two wouldn't have an encounter."

How am I the youngest but yet the smartest? Men.

"On the contrary you've just made him your lover and not just your protector. He and Elijah are going to kill each other over you."

I was trying to make light of the situation but I could tell that it wasn't working. "Elijah hates me, he kicked me out of the house and won't let me back." Well that's a shocker, he must really be hurt. "Oh you hurt him bad then, he's definitely about to go on a killing spree." She began to cry heavily as I sat there mentally cursing myself for making matters worse.

"Hey listen he's gonna come around sooner or later, the man can't live without you." Usually I'd just bite her and snap her neck, or simply rip her heart out of her chest for breaking my brothers heart. But she's my sister now and she genuinely didn't mean to sleep with Alaríc. I don't think Elijah sees it as a soulmates thing, his judgement is clouded by his anger and jealousy. "He looked at me with so much disgust and anger, what if I lost him for good this time?"  

"Okay listen Elijah didn't tell you this but he's gonna come back to you bec-" Just when I was about to tell her the rest of the truth about her soulmates, Emery and Edan walked in. "Yeah and I was like damn your ass is smal- oh hey Ama." Said Edan who was clearly a mix between high and sober. He flopped down and pulled Amy into an hug making her laugh a little.

"Heard Elijah got you doing the walk of shame for sleeping with the half brother." Emery said while walking past her to hug me. Her and Emery never really saw eye to eye, which non of us understands why. "Shut the hell up E.J can't you see she's hurting?" He looked at me then her and burst out laughing."

"Fuck you." Said Amandine as she used her powers sending him flying across the room. He rose up baring his teeth, Edan had to hold him back so he wouldn't attack her. "EMERY CALM DOWN SHE'S JUST UPSET!!" He didn't listen instead he charged at her.

"Pain." His body fell to the floor as he held his head while screaming. "Leave me ALONE!!" She released him of his pain and retreated upstairs. "You should have left her alone when I told you to."

Me and Edan both walked away from him while shaking our heads . One day he'll learn.

Thanks For Reading. Comment & Vote 🗳