32

Meet Xavier Drew Solist, Amadine's father.

Xavier

"I'll never understand why you wanted to die so bad, I mean seriously why?" I said to Mackenzie who was sitting on my sofa watching my every move. "I wanted to die to keep my children safe from YOU!!" Oh great she's still being delusional about that situation. Careful not to startle her I sat down across the room.

The tension between us was thick and to say the least it wasn't sexual either. Apart of me still cares about her but I can't get past what she's done. What she's painted me out to be all these years. "You've been dead for years and you come back with the same bullshit as before?" She looked at me and rolled her eyes as if what I was saying wasn't true.

"YOU WANT TO KILL OUR DAUGHTER, I SAW YOU SO JUST ADMIT IT!!"

The fact that her eyes had become darker while yelling at me was alarming. "Are you using dark magic, is that how you came back?" She turned her gaze to the floor giving me my answer. "That's a yes then, and I didn't try to kill her she's my child!!" Every since Amadine was born she's been telling everyone that I didn't accept her.

It's not true, but because she's an honest witch they all believed her. She's not as honest and good as everyone thinks. "Xavier from what I can remember you took her and said you'd bathe her, when I got back I found you drowning her in the tub!! You tried to act like it was a mistake but it wasn't!! And what about the time you bit her because you wanted to turn her and blamed it on Drew?!?"

I laughed at how ridiculous she sounded right now.

"Let me jog your memory because what you remember is a lie. I wasn't drowning her she slipped and I was trying to save her because it WAS a mistake, Drew literally admitted to biting her because she was thirsty so stop it."

She had the whole world fooled into thinking I was this bad guy to my kids when I wasn't. It's true that I began to hate her, but I'd never harm my children. I couldn't stand the sight of her before and after I had found out what she's done, I wanted her dead. "I hope Amy finds out the truth about you, as a matter of fact let's go tell her now." She raised up trying to use her magic to inflict pain on me, which wasn't working.

"Wh-why isn't my magic working!?" Typical Kenzie always forgetting who I am. "Because my house is bordered from magic now let's talk." I motioned for her to sit back down and she did. "What do you want from me, isn't it bad enough that you want me dead?"

At this point I've had it up to here with her victim games. "I'll give you until tomorrow to tell her the truth, if you don't I will tell her myself." Realizing that my version of telling the truth would mean telling her everything, she raised up once more. "YOU TWO ARE BONDED!! You can't hurt her or get near her without feeling love and care because you're bonded."

I kinda knew this already there's no reason why I wouldn't know.

"I know and that's why I broke it three years ago, I'm not after Amy I'm after you and your Avaldore friends." From what I've gathered they don't even know the real reason why a vampire hybrid is a witches soulmate. When they find out I have to be there to be sure that they actually understand. After all I'm only after them to warn them about Sabastian. "You hate her so much that you'd kill her soulmates and their family?!"

Just when I thought she was gaining her sanity back she flipped the switch. "Please get the hell out of my house...Now." Thinking that I actually wanted to kill her right now she gladly left.

How the hell am I supposed to warn them if they think I want to kill Amadine??
_________

Liam

"Ew I swear to god that's the nastiest thing I've ever seen you eat!!" Amadine said as she watched me eat a live octopus. "It tastes like ink and regret don't ever in your life dare me to do this again." Her and Laura both burst out laughing as I chugged down a glass of water. "Well I have to go to work I'll see you guys later."

Laura left the house leaving me and Amy alone. "So did you tell your wolf pack that I was the one to bring your mother back?" It had been at least ten days since she's been back. But it's been three months of me being Amy's friend and I've already met everyone. "No I didn't tell them, they think she came back by another witch."

I was relieved to know that she didn't rat me out. "Okay so you wanna smoke some weed? I mean it'll take some of the stress off of having your mother around." She playfully pushed me as I pulled out the blunt. "Elijah is gonna kill you, you know that right?" 

Lighting the blunt and taking a pull I looked at her and smiled. "Fuck him, here have some fun for once." I passed it to her and she took a pull laughing at how bad of an influence I am on her. Since we've met we've been stuck together like glue. Honestly she's kinda growing on me, I think I'm beginning to actually care about her.

An hour had passed and we were on the floor high as hell in her room. The tv was on while we ate every snack that was in the house. "Oh my god imagine if flys found talk!!" She said she rolled over on my lap, her eyes dazed and glowing. "They'd be like, ew a broke ass vampire and witch when they see us."

We both burst into uncontrollable laughter at the thought of flys talking. Ten minutes later we were eating chips with ice cream while watching Law & Order.  "I won't feel bad if she dies, she's the one who wanted to have meth parties." I said as we watched the show together.

"Amy I brought you some fo- What the hell is this?!" Elijah walked in with a bag of food and I quickly snatched it. "Oh heyyy it's blue eyes, HEY ELIJAH HEY HEY!!" She said while giving away that she's obviously high as hell. "It smells like weed in here, are you two dumb asses high?"

"Ummm no we're actually low because we're on the floor." I whispered causing me and Amy both to laugh. "Unhuh so you're high." He stood and watched us like a disappointed parent.

Elijah

"Elijah hurry up we don't have all da- are they high?" I turned around to see Emmanuel looking at the two high asses on the floor. "Yes they are, what the hell are we gonna do ?" He walked over and sat on the floor next to Liam and grabbed the weed. "I don't know about you but I could use a little smoke soooo."

He lit the blunt and took a pull then extended his hand out towards me. "Want some?" I mentally cursed myself seeing as though we were all gonna be high. "Scoot over then." Not even an hour later we were all high as hell.

Jealousy took over me as I watched Liam play in Amy's hair. "NEEOO, MY WIFE!!" I grabbed her and put her head on my lap mimicking what Liam was doing. "I want someone to play in my hair too." Emmanuel whined causing Liam to hug him.

"Shhh lay on my lap I'll play with your hair." He did just that as Liam played with his curls. My mouth felt extremely dry and for some reason I wanted to have sex. "You don't mind if I get naked and kinda have sex right here do you?" They both shook their heads no.

"OO I HAVE AN IDEA, LETS RECORD IT AND MAKE A SEX TAPE!!" Amy said as she sat up from my lap. "I like that idea, me and Liam can record it I'll go get the camera." Emmanuel sped off and came back with a camera in his hand. "How'd you do that so fast?!"

"Shhh don't tell nobody but I'm a vampire and a wolf, kinda like a mutant ninja turtle." He sat the camera up while me and Amy took off our clothes. "Okay and ACTION!!" We started kissing and touching each other while Emmanuel and Liam cheered us on.

About an hour later I woke up to Amy, Liam and Emmanuel all sleeping in my arms. "What in the hell did we do?" All of us were naked and I was afraid of the reason why. Did we- nope I'm not even gonna believe that. But did we?

To Be Continued. Thanks For Reading, Comment & Vote