16

{ picture above is Amy's outfit. Okay let's go. }

Amadine

I woke up feeling different, I couldn't put my finger on it but there was something new about me. "Elijah?" He was asleep and it didn't look like he was planning on waking up. I carefully got out of the bed and took a quick shower. When I stepped out I was greeted by a very sleepy Elijah.

"Um goodmor-" he pushed past me and got in the shower. "That was rude as hell." I grabbed the toothbrush on the sink and brushed my teeth then left out of the bathroom. "Let's see what they've packed for me to wear while I'm on this honeymoon."  As I was taking the clothes out of the bag I spotted a top and a pair of pants.

After putting the clothes on I tied my hair in a ponytail. My phone started to ring and I felt too lazy to get it. "Answer your phone before I break it Amadine." Elijah said as he came into the room while putting on his shirt. "Alright chill, its just a phone."

I answered the phone and it was Aláric. "Amadine is Elijah around you?" That was a stupid question considering it's a honeymoon. "Yeah he's right here...watching me." I heard a small chuckle from the other end of the phone then he hang up.

"Huh, he hung up. He asked were you here then hung up." He walked over to me then stopped. "What? Is it something on my face." His eyes got darker and I knew something wasn't completely right. "Elijah?"

"He's coming." He said not taking his eyes off of me. "Who's coming? What the hell are you talking about, are you like high or something?" That's a thought.

"Well hello Elijah, enjoying your little honeymoon?" I turned around to see Aláric standing there with a weird smile on his face. "Why in the hell are you here?! DID YOU FUCKING IMPRINT ON HER!?" Elijah was in his face in a blink of an eye.

I think he used his vampy speed. "Actually I didn't but I am very well tied to her. She's a witch." Elijah burst out laughing then quickly stopped.

"I'm a who now?? How am I witch I don't fly or own a broom." He looked at me then at Elijah. "Oooo she doesn't know. This makes this a lot more interesting then." Elijah grabbed him by his shirt but all he did was smile at him. "You don't wanna do that, not unless you want her dead. Killing me will kill her."

He let go of him and took a step back

He let go of him and took a step back. "How are you connected to her?!" I didn't know what was going on so I just took a seat and watched them. "You didn't think she'd have just one soulmate did you ?"

Elijah's POV

"What the hell do you mean by that?" He didn't say anything at first he just stood there. Which means he's thinking about how to answer the question. "Well apparently the little witch was meant to be our soulmate, it wasn't a mistake Elijah." His face grew serious and I was confused as to what was going on.

"What wasn't a mistake?" I could feel Amadine becoming nervous and he could to. His face showed it. "Amadine calm down, and Elijah she was already your soulmate you feeding her your blood is what bonded you." I didn't say anything I left him finish talking.

"She's been our soulmate since she was born, her mother was Mackenzie Aloré Bonnet." That couldn't be right because Kenzie didn't have two children that I knew of. "When the hell did she give birth to another child?" I said looking at Amadine and back at him. "When she ran away, before she died she gave birth to Amadine."

"But Amadines mother died when she was a little kid not a baby." All of a sudden the candle on the night stand was lit. "What the he- did you do that !?!" Aláric shook his head and pointed towards Amy. "The little witch is getting all worked up and she's setting shit on fire."

"IM NOT SETTING ANYTHING ON FIRE!!" She said standing up. "Calm down Amadine." Aláric said and just like that the candle went out. "Like I was saying Elijah that wasn't her real mother, Kenzie knew she was our soulmate and tried to hide her ev-"

"Even if that meant putting a humanity spell on her....that's why her blood was too pure, she had humanity." Just as I was about to say something Aláric sped past me and grabbed Amadine. I turned around to her collapsed in his arms. "What's wrong with her ?!" I honestly didn't want to care but I couldn't help it.

"She's gaining all of her powers at once and it's draining her, she needs to lay down." He put her onto the bed as we both sat beside her on both sides of the bed. An hour later she still was out of it, and I still had questions. "How come she dies if you die but if I die she doesn't?"

"Because it's my job as her soulmate to keep us alive, to keep her alive, but it's your job as her soulmate to keep her soul alive. It's why if she dies your soul will be broken eternally, if she dies before I do both of us will have eternal pain."

"What you mean both of us? She dies you die right?" I looked at her for a second then back at him. "Not technically, I'll be asleep feeling eternal pain until somehow she comes back. I'll basically be rotting away in my grave slowly that is until somebody brings her back." How did I not know this?!

"So we're both fucked. Why the hell did they choose us as her soulmates? Neither of us are even sane in the fucking head."

"I'm perfectly fine in the head thank you, I just have..a temper that's all." He smiled innocently. "Aláric you're my half brother, I know if you're crazy or not." I laughed a little then stopped. "Remember when we tortured those group of girls just for saying Vampires are pussies?" Aláric burst out laughing and so did I.

"HELL YES!! Because the one you slept with got pregnant by you and you flipped your shit, speaking of I'm sorry about his death." The room grew silent. I hadn't visited that topic in years. "Yea thanks, I just wish neither of them had been there." I could feel tear forming in my eyes, and just as they fell Aláric was right there hugging me.

"You're not alone in any of this Elijah, you don't have to push me away when you're hurting." I hugged him back as I let the tears fall from my face. He was my only child and he was so full of life. Granted his mother wasn't always the best especially after turning her, but we both did what we had to do for him. Thinking about their death was as worst as trying to talk about it.

So I never do.

We both let go as I wiped my tears from my face. "Why did you come back Aláric?" His eyes shifted from mine to his hands. "Fine I came back because I love it here, and maybe I missed my brother a little bit." A small smile grew on his face as I looked at him in disgust.

"For you to be as insane as you are, you're a fucking soft ass." I said as I laughed a little. "Yeahhh I get that a lot." He said while smiling at Amadine."I can't wait to see how you act as a married man, she's definitely gonna hate y-"

Just as he was finishing his sentence Amadine woke up. "What happened?" She tried to sit up but I wouldn't let her.

"You're a witch."

To Be Continued

{ Witch or halfbreed vampire/wolf ? Which would you choose? }

Thanks For Reading 📖 Comment & Vote.