11

Amy

"WAKE UP!!" I jumped up to see Elijah standing over me with a blank expression on his face. Why the hell does he always do that? "Get up, Emanuel will be here any second now to take you shopping."  He still had no expression but you can hear the annoyance in his voice.

"I don't need to go shopping I have my own clothes." I said as he kept that same blank expression. "No, you need to go shopping because the clothing that you have are not fit for my wife." I looked down at my clothing then back at him. "Non of this makes sense to me." He didn't say anything he just walked away.

"Hey wait why is what I wear so important?" I followed behind him trying to keep up as he walked downstairs. "No queen is to look unfit." He finally said as he sat on the sofa. I was about to say something when Emanuel walked in.

"You ready? We're only going to get you one outfit, that's it." He looked like he was annoyed but I dismissed it. "Um yea sure let's go."

The car ride to what I thought was the mall was very much Silent. "This isn't a mall, where are we." I said as I got out of the car. "We're at a family friends boutique, you need a personal stylist." I was seriously tired of them insulting the way I dress.

You don't see me going around telling Elijah he dresses like a retro hobo. That's because you'd die. Emanuel walked into the boutique as I followed behind him like a little kid. "EMANUELLL!!! It's been a while since I've seen you." Some random girl said as she grabbed Emanuel and hugged him.

"I've been busy, but I brought my friend here so she can get a personal stylist." He tilted his head to the side a little bit as he spoke. "Well it depends on who's soulmate she is." I looked at Emanuel as I too was waiting for the answer, again.

"She's Elijah's future wife." He said with a cheeky smile. I smiled at the girl as she shook my hand. "I think I have the perfect stylist for you." She turned around and walked to the back of the store, when she came back she came back with another female.

"Amy meet Drew, Drew Bonnet. She's going to be your personal stylist, best friend, protector all of that." I reached my hand out to shake the girls hand but she didn't return the favor. "Um so your last name is Bonnet, that's my last name as well." I said as I smiled at her.

She was a beautiful girl. She had warm brown skin with brown eyes. "It's almost like we're sisters or something." She said sarcastically. "Alright let's get you dressed to go meet your mother in law."

Mother in law?!?

"I thought we were just getting me new outfits." I said trying to figure out what exactly was going on. "No you're about to meet your new mother in law after leaving here, now let's go." She pushed me into a dressing room. Seconds later she came in with a number of dresses and pieces. "That's a lot of clothing!!" I said looking at everything in her hands.

She dropped the clothing in a chair and picked up what I'm thinking is a dress. "Okay try this on, I'll be right outside the door if you need me." She handed me a pastel yellow dress then left the room. I turned around and held the dress up to me in the mirror before trying it on. I put the dress on right in time for her to come back with some belts. "Wait here let me put this belt on you first."

She put a pastel orange belt around my waist. It had small little orange and yellow diamonds going all around it. We both were looking at the dress in the mirror. It was knee length and kinda flared out at the bottom. The top was a sweetheart neckline with mid length sleeves. It was a very pretty dress honestly, just wasn't me.

"Okay this is beautiful on you but I think I know the dress for you. Here put it on, I'll be back with the accessories." And again she was gone. I quickly and carefully took the dress off putting on the other one. I didn't want to look in the mirror until she got back so I just sat down and waited.