39

Amadine

For a moment the kiss felt like I had chosen him but in fact I didn't. The more we kissed the more apparent it became that this was a goodbye kiss; A farewell rather. Slowly pulling away I looked at him and softly said "I love you but it's him I choose." I could see it in his eyes that he was hurt but that he knew. He nodded his head and kissed my cheek.

"I knew that I wasn't who you'd choose, you fell for him first so it's only right..go to him." Looking into his eyes i could tell that he just wanted what's best for me. He wanted me to be happy no matter who I chose. "Are you su-" Just as I was talking Elijah walked in with this worried look on his face. "They're coming, we don't have time we need to get her out of here."

Me and Alaríc both looked at him with confusion on our faces. "What are you talking about?" Asked Alaríc who had took a step closer to Elijah. "Sebastian is coming for Amadine." My face fell flat as I looked at them both with fear in my eyes.

"Why?! Why what did I do to him!?" He looked at me then looked at Alaríc. "He's after you Because of me." Before I could say anything we heard a loud bang outside. "They're here, Amy stay behind us and don't use your powers it will kill you."

I looked at them and grabbed their hands as they stood in front of me baring their teeth. We all walked outside and as soon as we did Sebastian And his clan charged at them.
—-

Almost an hour later

I was hiding in a shed watching as Alaríc and Elijah were losing. They both were hurt and couldn't heal themselves because people were coming from left and right. I didn't want them to die for me, they shouldn't.

I opened the door slowly and held my arms and hands out giving them all aneurisms. All of them except Elijah and Alaríc. They both looked at me like I was crazy as I noticed Sebastian. My magic wasn't putting him down the way it was his crew. I needed to use more so I did.

Thé pole lights burst as wires sparked fire on the streets. I could feel myself using too much of my powers. "AMY STOP YOURE GONNA KILL YOURSELF!!"  Screamed Elijah as Alaríc tried to come over and grab me. I put up a wall that neither of them could get through, I wanted Sebastian dead even if it meant taking me with him.

I watched him squirming around in pain as I twisted my hand. His nose and ears started to bleed and just as he tried to get up I sent a stake flying right through his chest into his heart. I turned and looked at Elijah and Alaríc both then smiled weakly. "I love you both."

Before they could respond I lost consciousness as my body collapsed to the ground.

Elijah

I ran to her as her body fell and picked her up. She was weak and so was her heart beat. You could see she was dying slowly as she looked up at me weakly. Her eyes were slowly closing but she was fighting, that's all that matters she's fighting. "Amy, AMY dont do this dont die on me!!"

( ..To Be Continued. Thanks For Reading, Comment & Vote. )