4

"So he cut you, threatened you and shot at you, yet you still want to go back to that house?" Laura said while cleaning my cut. "Yes Laura I do, he's hiding something and I want to know what."

"Probably dead bodies, listen girl you're crazy if you go back there." She wrapped my arm in bandages and closed the first aid kit. "Then call me crazy because I'm going back."

"No the hell you're not, And I mean it!!" Slamming the first aid kit on the table she got up from the sofa. She wasn't overreacting about this since he did cut me. "Laura why not?!" I knew the answer to that yet I still wanted to hear it.

"HE'S A MURDER WHO WILL MURDER YOU IF YOU KEEP POKING YOUR NOSE IN HIS BUSINESS!!!" To me she was only partially right. If he didn't kill me the first two times I don't think he'll kill me. "He's not going to kill me Laura, especially If don't get caught."

She grabbed her jacket and headed towards the door. "I won't be surprised if you die because that's exactly what's going to happen." She walked out the door closing it behind her before I could reply.

You should really listen to her. Or me especially me since I'm your conscious!!!

"Shut it!! Fine I'll leave him alone, I really don't want Laura being mad at me." The next day was going by pretty slow for some odd reason. I had plans to go to a Sip and Draw with Laura. "Laura I'm outside the building hurry up and get here, I look like a loser."

I was standing outside the building while on the phone with Laura, who was late like always. We always come to Sip and Draw classes, mostly sip though.

"I'm right here Amy calm down. Let's go." She walked up to the building and gave me a quick hug before we went inside. "I want to draw a flower, what about you?" I took a seat as she sat next to me.

"I'm gonna draw a circle like always because I can't draw." I burst out laughing at her because I couldn't draw either. "You do that." The rest of the Sip and Draw consisted of me and Laura gossiping about everyone else.

The class was over and the most that I drew was a petal. "Wanna go to the mall? Buy a few things." I asked Lauren as we stepped outside. The wind was blowing a cool summer breeze as the smell of blooming flowers invaded my nose.

"Go without me, Im gonna go home and relax a little," we hugged and went our separate ways.

"Okay so do I want the green shirt or the red one?" Both shirts were pretty, one had a choker attached to it and the other was a strapless top. "I'll just get both." I dropped both shirts in the basket and walked to the pants area.

"Oooo these are cute, how much?" I looked at the tag on the pants and threw dropped them in the basket as well. "Okay I think that's enough clothing." I went to the register and checked out.

I was seriously trying my hardest not to spend all my money in this mall. As soon as I saw a store full of home decor I wanted to go in. I was about to walk over to the other side of the mall where the store was but I saw Elijah.

Or at least I think I saw him. I mean following him for a little bit wouldn't hurt nobody. I followed behind the guy into a men's clothing store. I pretended to be looking for clothes as I tried to get a good look at his face. He never turned around for me to see his face, not even when he walked out of the store.

I must've been following this guy for an whole hour now. *COULD YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME!?!" I jumped when the guy turned around and yelled at me. To my surprise it wasn't even Elijah. "So-sorry I thought you were someone else." I was kinda scared that he would call the police on me. "Well I'm not, And I feel bad for whoever you are looking for because you're obviously a stalker." 

Stalker? Really that's a little bit of a reach. I'm just very interested in the guy. But you wouldn't know that humph!!

My subconscious was causing me to seem crazy. The guy walked away and I turned around and left the mall feeling embarrassed and insane.

When I got home I flopped on my bed in frustration. "GET OUT OF MY FREAKING HEAD!!" This man whom I don't even know was taking over my mind. And for what? I DONT KNOW!! Theres something about him that draws me to him like a moth to a flame.

It's getting so bad that my subconscious is starting to cave into the insanity. Am I a stalker? I don't feel like one. "I don't knowww, you know what I'm gonna sleep."  I fell asleep as I heard rain starting to hit the ground.

Meanwhile......

{ Try following someone around and see if you'd get called a stalker.  }

( Thanks For Reading. 💗 Comment & Vote )