33

Amadine

How can a mother look her child in the eyes and lie to them ? I had been locked in this room for hours not letting Elijah in, thankfully he left to go hunt for food. My head was buried in my knees as I sat in bed. Tears covered my cheeks while everything my mother had said played in my head. Lifting my head, my eyes met Alaríc .

"What are you doing here?" I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes as he stood at the door

"What are you doing here?" I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes as he stood at the door. "Need my help with anything, love?" He stood with a soft expression on his face while I looked at him in confusion. "I told Elijah that I wanted to be alone, I don't want your help."

I should have know that Elijah wouldn't listen to me, he never does. The fact that he's not the one who's here trying to comfort me is surprising. He's always here, but not tonight. Tonight he's out feeding his hunger....

"You may not want my help but you need it, you need someone to help comfort you."

My gaze turned to the floor as I tried not to cry any more than I already had

My gaze turned to the floor as I tried not to cry any more than I already had. "It's just I finally knew how it felt to have a mother again only for her to let me down. I hated him for her, I hate my own father and It's all because of a lie that she told." He walked over and sat on the bed next to me. Pulling me into his arms I could hear his heartbeat, it was slow and steady.

"You didn't know that it was a lie, you can't beat yourself up about it. And with one day at a time you can learn to let your father into your heart." I held onto him as I began to cry all over again. The comfort that he was giving me was everything that I needed. I lifted my head from his chest and we were so close that our lips were almost touching.

The tension between us became thick and heavy, it felt like I was suffocating. His eyes were a cloudy blue with deep specks that spread greener than leaves. They were nothing like Elijah's. These eyes made me feel like I was dancing in the summer rain. But only close up you could see the hidden pain that they held.

It felt like something was pulling me to him in the moment as my lips softly kissed his. He kissed back just as gently as I did but then it became rough. He pushed me onto the pillows while fighting to take off his jacket. I could feel his hands traveling up my shirt as we kissed. His touch was the opposite of Elijah's, it was cold like ice and I liked it.

Within seconds he had taken his and my clothes off. I would have stopped but my judgement was clouded by lust and hurt. Maybe even love, I don't know. I moaned in pleasure as he entered inside of me. He was big, almost big as Elijah.

Everything was being reverted back to Elijah in my head for some reason and I didn't know why. Making love to Alaríc felt wrong but right at the same time. We were only minutes in when, "Amy I brought you some flowers to make you feel be-"

To Be Continued. Thanks For Reading. Comment & Vote.