17

[ Meet Madeline Drew Bonnet ]

"A witch? I think you guys are playing with me, I'm not a witch." Aláric pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to me. "Open it." I opened the paper and it was a picture of Drew. "It's just a picture of Drew.."

I looked at him and Elijah both in confusion. "That's Madeline Drew Bonnet, your sister." My Who now?! "I'm an only child so that's impossible for her to be my sister." I noticed the look on Elijah's face, it was almost as if he was puzzled.

"Amadine your real mother had two children. Madeline then you, she gave you both to different people before she died to keep you safe." Elijah said while not making eye contact with me. Alaric began telling me everything about how I became a witch, and why I never knew my real mother. I was so overwhelmed by everything he was saying.

"How do you know so much about my mom?" I looked at Aláric who knew literally everything about me. "Because I was the one who killed her." He said with a huge grin on his face. "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED KENZIE!?!"

He killed my mother?!

Elijah grabbed Aláric and had him pent against the wall. "YES!! I KILLED HER AND HER BLOOD WAS AMAZING!!" I felt sick to the stomach from the way he was talking about her. "WHY'D YOU DO IT HUH!?!" Elijah hit him in his face causing him to bleed.

Vampires bleed??

"SHE FUCKING WANTED ME TOO!!" Elijah was about to hit him again but stopped. "She what??" They were looking at each other with a lot of anger and confusion. "She wanted me to, it was to get away from your dad Amadine."

"My dad?" Elijah let him go and turned towards me. "Yes your dad, he was a crazy son of a bitch who hated your mother." Aláric wiped his mouth of the blood as he spoke to me. "I never knew my dad, I thought he was dead...like my mom." I stood up and walked to Aláric who was holding his lip.

"Is he dead? Did he die?" He wouldn't answer me or look at me. "IS HE DEAD!!!" I was becoming angry at this point. "No he's not dead, he's still looking for your mother."

I looked at him for a second then at Elijah. "He didn't want a witchy daughter, he wanted you to be a hybrid." Elijah wasn't talking at all, in fact when I looked back towards him he wasn't even in the room. "A Hybrid? You mean like you and Elijah?" Why the hell would I want to be a wolf?

"Yes except you would have been half witch and half vampire, like Madeline." Great, I have a sister who's an Hybrid and a dad who hates me and our mother. What a time to be alive right? "Sooo why was she running from him though?" I felt a presence behind me and turned around before he Aláric could answer the question.

When I turned around it was Elijah standing there with a necklace and paper. "What the hell are you doing with that necklace Elijah?!" Aláric was in front of him before I could even blink. "I'm gonna bring Kenzie back, duh." He took a candle and lit it then laid the piece of paper beside it.

"ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB?!? Xavier thinks she's dead and he wants her body, for what? I don't know but bringing her back will start something that WE CANT FINISH!!" Aláric snatched the necklace from Elijah's hand. "I'm putting it around her neck so YOU can't touch it."

He put the necklace around my neck and it glowed like a light. "Why is it glowing?!" Aláric laughed a little bit at my question. "It's glowing because it was your mother's necklace." Elijah said causing us to fall silent.

"A very powerful necklace might I add." Aláric said as he moved away from me. "Neither me or Aláric can touch it, we can but it will burn." I lifted an eyebrow then looked at the necklace. It was a very old fiery red victorian pendant.

Looking at it I could tell that it had some years on it. "So if you try to take it off my neck it will hurt you?" I asked, trying to make sure I had this all correct. "Yep, that's why I put it around your neck so he wouldn't go after it." I was finally piecing everything together.

"So does Drew know I'm her sister?" Was my next question of course. "Well you gotta have someone other than us to watch over you, Elijah's mind isn't stable enough to do alone." Aláric burst into laughter as Elijah glared at him. "I swear you're lucky you're my brother because if you wasn't I'd rip your heart out."

Elijah walked out of the room yet again, only this time I don't think he's coming back. At least not yet anyways. "Why is he such a cold person, what happened to him?" I genuinely wanted to know why he was like this. "With time and trust you'll know everything about him and I, until then be cautious of us both."

With that he was gone in a blink of an eye, leaving alone in this room with my thoughts.

"Be cautious of us both." What does he mean by that?

{ What a family tree huh? }

( Thanks For Reading. Comment & Vote)