22

Aláric

"What do you want and why am I here Elijah?" Elijah called me in the middle of the night for god knows what. "It's Amadine, I was trying to teach her a lesson and I kinda went too far with it." He took a step aside showing Amadine's body. I sped to her as soon as I saw scars.

"What the hell did you do Eli!?" He didn't answer, instead he just stood there with this cold look on his face. It was almost as if he didn't give a damn. "I tortured and fed on her." Before I knew it my fist had met his face.

He didn't hit me back instead he laughed mockingly. "I didn't invite you here to fight Aláric, I invited you to heal her." He said while rubbing his jaw. "You're lying, you brought me here because you knew how much this would effect me." Just as I suspected he burst into laughter.

His humility was completely off and he didn't feel. "You don't care do you?" I said moving closer to him. If what I'm thinking is true then that means all he wants to do is kill. "Care about what exactly?"

"You don't care about Amadine's well being, you just want her blood." Elijah got this glow in his eyes at the mention of Amadine's blood. He didn't drink her blood to torture her, he did it because he wanted it. It was all over his face he was craving blood but most of all her blood. "I know that part of you're  humanity is still there, if it wasn't you wouldn't have called me."

The more I thought about it the more I realized the real reason why I was here. "I called you here so you can watch me feed on her while you scream in agonizing pain, that's not a very humane thing to do Ric." He said with cockiness and arrogance. "That was almost believable except you called me here to protect her from you." It was as if he knew he was gonna do something bad.

"Her sister should be here any minute now but until then.." He sped to her and bit into her arm making me push him away. "NO!! ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!?"  Just as he was about to charge again he fell over holding his head in pain.

"You will NOT lay another finger on her and if you do, I will personally rip your heart out and feed it to you." I turned around to see Madeline inflicting Pain onto Elijah. In a matter of seconds I'm assuming the pain had stopped because he charged again. Except this time it was as if he hit a glass wall. "He won't be able to attack either of us, I've put up a barrier for his protection and ours."

I tired to touch it and indeed it was a barrier.

Madeline

"DREW WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!??" I rolled my eyes at the arrogant, egotistical asshole in front of me. "You know exactly what I did Eli, you think turning your humanity off is gonna solve your daddy issues?" It was pretty obvious that he's trying to numb his pain, but this way isn't gonna help him. I turned around and began my spell to heal Amadine.

"God you're a mess Amy, Dé Motòs La Verá ontòs" I repeated the spell until she was fully healed.

"You think you know soooo much about me, YOU KNOW NOTHING!!" Eli said as he kept trying to break through the barrier. "Just turn your humanity back on Elijah." Said Aláric who was becoming pissed off at this point.

Elijah

"Turn it back on? Why, so I can feel the grief of my son and his mother?! Or do you want me to turn it back on so I can remember the feeling of abuse from my dad?!" I laughed at the thought alone and tried to get to them but I didn't work.

"You act like you don't give a damn and say you don't have a heart but YOU DO!!" Said Drew. "That's because I don't, if I did I wouldn't have left you to die that day I'm sure you remember." I smiled just thinking about that night, I didn't feel like saving her so I left her to die. "Too bad you survived, I thought you wouldn't to be honest."

I turned to leave but stopped in my tracks for a second. "Oh and by the way that barrier better be gone  by the time I come back, or else I'll have to dig into my own magic."  I continued walking and left the house. Where I was going, I wasn't quite sure but I knew I wanted blood.

That's exactly what I got when I found myself at a night club.

Thanks for Reading 📖 Comment & Vote 🗳