18

( You'll know which part of the story to start the song on when you get there. )

Elijah

5 Years ago

"Katherine!! STOPP YOU'RE GETTING ICING ALL OVER ME!!" I tried to wipe the icing from my arms and face until she kissed me. "There is that better?" She giggled as she pulled away. "You're so annoying, you know kissing me is only gonna confuse things right?" I looked down and saw little Eli holding onto her leg.

"Daddy can we stay? Pleaseeeee." He gave me his best puppy dog eyes as he held onto her leg for dear life. "Um maybe next time." I looked at Katherine who had sadness in her eyes. "Okay fine you can stay, but no human blood for neither of y-" he sped into my arms and I hugged him.

Later that night it was raining heavy, the kind of rain that falls when something was about happen. "Elijah I just want to know why can't we get back together." She sat in front of me so I could see how serious she was. "I'm not doing this tonight Kat, so you can just drop it."

I took a sip of my drink and sat it down. "Yes you are, I told you I've changed why can't you see that!?" She said with tears in her eyes. "BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT! THEN YOU GO OFF AND LEAVE US FOR MONTHS ON END!! IM NOT GOING THROUGH IT WITH YOU ANYMORE!!" I got up and went out for some air.

( Start song here. )

When I got back home I saw Katherine on the floor holding Eli in her arms. I sped to them and realized she was crying. "What the hell happened!?! Why isn't he moving?!" She just kept looking at him while crying. "Sabastian h-he got to him." Her arm dropped and her eyes became weak.

"Kat!! No no!!" I bit my wrist and tried to give Eli my blood as tears fell from my face. "WHY ISN'T HE HEALING!!" I kept trying to make him take my blood but nothing was happening. "He's dead Elijah, he-". She started coughing up blood then her body went still. You could see her desiccating then nothing.

She was gone before my eyes. "NO!! COME ON YOU CANT FUCKING DIE!!" I tried to give them both my blood but nothing worked. They were both already gone. I held both of them in my arms as I screamed in heartbreaking pain.

Today

That was the night I lost what was left of my happiness and humanity. I tried everything to find Sabastian but I could never find him. When I do I promise I'll get revenge for both Katherine and Eli. To say that was the only reason why I'm the way I am today would be a lie. There's so many more reasons why I'm this way.

Being married to a damn witch sure isn't how I saw myself coping with it all. I didn't have a bond with Katherine, what I felt for her was real. I only turned her because Eli kept biting her when he was four years old. She was one hell of a vampire but she always ran away from us. I never knew why but it caused us to always argue until I had enough.

I don't want to fall in love again. Not after that I don't want to feel that pain again. The water from the shower was running cold as I stood there, eyes closed thinking back to that night. I let out the loudest scream In anger and heart break, as I punched the wall before me. I cut the water off and wrapped the towel around my waste as I got out of the shower.

When I got out my cold blue stormy eyes met warm hazel green ones. "I...heard you screaming and came to see were you okay." She looked at me with concern as I stood there trying not to break. "Just go, you shouldn't be around me right now." I was trying to keep her at a safe distance because I knew I was about to go into a dark place.

"But I don't want to go, I'm want to comfort you instead." Before I knew it she was hugging me and for some reason I hugged her back. Then I snapped and pushed her. She let out a small scream as her body hit the floor hard. "I SAID LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!! GO GET OUT!!"

She scrambled to get up but when she did she ran with fear all over her face. I slowly turned and looked in the mirror to see that I was turning to my wolf self. I looked down and closed my eyes while breathing in and out slowly until it went away.

When I looked up I looked normal again. I stared into the mirror blaming myself for all the bad that's ever happened in my life.

{ Love hurts but tragedies worse }

Thanks For Reading. Comment & Vote 🗳