25

{ Play song while reading }

Alaric

"It looks like it's gonna rain we should probably head back." Laura said as she looked up at the grey sky above us. I gently grabbed her chin and turned her To face my direction. "No I want to stay here with you, rain or no rain." She smiled and kissed me.

Just as I pulled away it began pouring rain. "You sure you want to stay out here, Amy's your soulmate not me," We were drenched in rain as we stood at the lake front. "I have a better idea, hop on my back and hold tight." She reluctantly got on top of my back and held on.

"What are you gonna do?" She asked suspiciously. "Hang on." I sped us back to my cabin, when we got inside I threw her on the bed. Straddling on top of her I gently kissed her lips as we took off each other's shirts. I ripped her skirt off so as her underwear.

Softly and slowly I kissed her from her inner thighs to her neck. I could hear her blood pumping as my eyes grew little veins. I gently bit down on her neck causing her to moan a little. Tracing the spot with my tongue I lifted her leg and wrapped it around my waist. She dug her nails into my back as I entered her.

I could feel her wrapping around me tighter making me bite her again. The deeper I went inside of her the deeper she'd dig her nail into me. It felt like fire and ice. Our bodies were hot while our lips felt cold to touch.

Laura

He touched every piece of me as we made love. The way he knew how to control himself when he bit me drove me crazy inside. Our bodies hummed together in harmony as we reached our climax. Coming down from the high made my head spin.

He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me. It felt like the safest place to be, right here in his arms. I was falling deeper and deeper in love with him by the minute. But he wasn't in love with me, he couldn't be. He's my best friends soulmate. 

"I love you Alarić and I know that you're in love with her, I can't stay with you knowing that I'll never be number one. You'll always choose her over me and it hurts to know that." He moved the hair from my face as he looked at me with compassion.

Looking in his eyes I dreamed of us being together for a split second and tears fell from my eyes as I came back to reality.

"Amy's my soulmate but you're who I'm in love with. I've never felt this way about anything before, I choose you to spend the rest of my life with." He said before kissing my forehead and falling asleep.

I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about his words. I don't wanna fall in love with him, he'll never be fully mine. He shouldn't make me feel this way. It isn't fair to me or my heart.  He chose me but his heart and soul chose her.

I could never have his heart no matter how hard I try.

I drifted off to sleep and he was there in my dreams. Except he was mine and I was his.

Thanks For Reading. Comment & Vote.