3

I couldn't get him out of my head. Those wild eyes, that face, that voice. I wanted to know more about him, I had to go back there.

I know it sounds crazy but it's been five days now and something about him is haunting. As if he wants me to figure him out. I could be wrong, but I feel it deep down.

This was going to get me killed or hurt but I have to know him. I was outside his house looking through his window, watching his every move.

I moved slowly with him, he took off his shirt and my eyes grew big. He had what looked like scares on his back. Big ones, deep ones. "What the hell does he do for a living."

He started to move towards the night stand in his room and he picked up a knife. What he did next was crazy and wild. He took the knife and cut the middle of his hand. He watched the cut bleed out then swiftly turned around causing me to duck down.

He came to the window and looked out into the night sky. He wasn't looking for anything he was watching something. The dark moonlight glistening in his eyes showed a dark storm that I didn't know was there.

He balled his fist as blood peeked through his fingers and laughed a dark laugh. I closed my eyes for only a second and as soon as they opened he was gone.

I stood up and turned around to see him right in front of me. "Looking for something?" I was stunned and frozen. Then I finally found my voice.

"I- I think I left my wallet here a few days ago." There was a flash of hunger in his eyes. Not a lustful hungry but more of a dark haunted hunger. His eyes became a darker shade of blue.

He was towering over me like a beast in the darkest night. He was hungry and so was I. But I was hungry for something that he wasn't even thinking about. "Do I scare you Amy?"

He remembered my name? "I- I- no you don't actually."  I said as I tried not to make contact with the beast before me.

I looked down at his hand, the hand with the cut and he tightened it even tighter than it was. My breath was starting to become heavy and labeled. I wasn't scared, I was terrified.

My heart was beating louder than the drums. He came closer to me and his eyes got so dark that They looked almost black. Then it all happened in an instant. With one swift movement he cut my arm with the knife.

I yelled out in pain as I grabbed my arm. Blood was peeking through onto my sweater and my hand. "I warned you once didn't I ?"

He was now so close to me that I could feel his heartbeat. "This is my last warning, come back and you're dead." He pointed the knife in my face as I stared it down.

"You would have killed me by now." I covered my mouth, shocked by my own words. He put the knife to my throat and I was so close to screaming but something inside me had awaken.

"LEAVE!!" Was his last words before releasing me from his knifes grip. "I just want to get to know you."  He didn't even reply to what I had just said. Instead he turned and went back instead. I was still holding my arm in pain as I stood there.

You should seriously go get that cut checked out. It's probably gonna need stitches or something. Oh and never come back here.

My mind was telling me to leave him alone but I wasn't going to listen to it. Usually I would but not this time. I quickly went home and called Laura to come over.

Maybe she can help with this small little situation of mine. Or maybe not. Who knows?

{ There's a thin line between being nosy and being a stalker. Pick one. }

Thanks for Reading 💃🏽 Comment & Vote